1st Time Post---Novedex XT/ATD Blood Work

avast322

Awards
Hey guys,

To make a long story short, I basically got labs done on 8/28/09 that showed Total T=397 ng/dl. On 9/20, I got another lab done that showed Total T=660 ng/dl. I called endo's nurse and told them that I had taken Novedex XT for 2 weeks (2 capsules per night) but had discontinued 2 days before the test. Now I'm on Sustain Alpha (5 on, 2 off).

Question:
Isn't there a study done in the 70's that shows that ATD causes a false elevation in blood serum testosterone levels? I remember reading in a forum where someone had posted a study done on rats?

fisher300

Awards
yea i also read a story similar to that, there is a specific test that you can do that shows your true test levels not all of the atd metabolites which appear to give u a high boost in test

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were free T levels at? Total T can be misleading due to SHBG binding in the body

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
if you're trying to get a normalized level I don't know why you wouldn't stop your supplements for at least a month before? most SERMS and AIs will give you useless test readings

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Hey guys,

To make a long story short, I basically got labs done on 8/28/09 that showed Total T=397 ng/dl. On 9/20, I got another lab done that showed Total T=660 ng/dl. I called endo's nurse and told them that I had taken Novedex XT for 2 weeks (2 capsules per night) but had discontinued 2 days before the test. Now I'm on Sustain Alpha (5 on, 2 off).

Question:
Isn't there a study done in the 70's that shows that ATD causes a false elevation in blood serum testosterone levels? I remember reading in a forum where someone had posted a study done on rats?
ATD converts to 1,4,6 test metabolites which cause false elevations in test.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
you read that of the PP website. this is only a theory, stop parroting **** you havent a clue about.

you are absoultly RIGHT i have no 1ST HAND KNOWLEDGE of this and my comment should have been prefaced with this.

i stand corrected.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 29
ComputerNerd Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1