H-drol/Inhibit-E question

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Was wondering how and when I should start running my Inhibit-E. I was thinking about week 3 of my cycle but I want to get some insight on this before that time comes. I was also wondering what dosage I should go with? Basically I want to know how "you" would run this.

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
If inhibit E is all that you have for PCT, you may want to invest in a test booster, as only inhibitE may not be enough. If it were me, I'd invest in a 1 week supply Stoked by AI (like $14) and take that along with inhibit E and taper them down through week 4.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If inhibit E is all that you have for PCT, you may want to invest in a test booster, as only inhibitE may not be enough. If it were me, I'd invest in a 1 week supply Stoked by AI (like $14) and take that along with inhibit E and taper them down through week 4.
I agree get something the Stoked trial size would help.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Running the PCT Assist for that along with Reduce XT

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Alright well I want to add to this post because I have another question about my PCT. I want to make sure I have everything in order because I want to keep my gains. This is what I am running for PCT:
Inhibit-E
Reduce XT
PCT Assist
Cycle Assist
I will have a SERM on hand also. I just want to know how to dose it properly. I have read and read but can't figure out what would be best. Any help would be appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright well I want to add to this post because I have another question about my PCT. I want to make sure I have everything in order because I want to keep my gains. This is what I am running for PCT:
Inhibit-E
Reduce XT
PCT Assist
Cycle Assist
I will have a SERM on hand also. I just want to know how to dose it properly. I have read and read but can't figure out what would be best. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you running the serm or not? If so which SERM? If your not running the SERM no need to run Cycle Assist(it will not hurt but is not really needed)

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Well I was going to run Nolva but I haven't ordered it yet.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Inhibit-E
Reduce XT
PCT Assist
Cycle Assist
Well I was going to run Nolva but I haven't ordered it yet.
I would go with nolva man. You can add inhibit e in there if you like too, then keep PCT assis and reduce XT for weeks 3-

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
Here's a question then. If I don't run the Nolva should I start right in with the Inhibit E?

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
It would be 2-3 weeks before I could get the Nolva. I hadn't planned on needing it to be honest and I am on my last week of my h-drol cycle.

Nolanaf67

Nolanaf67

Awards
No I don't. But my cycle ends on the 29th of this month and I can have the Nolva within a week and a half of that date maybe less time. I should have planned better... *SLAP*

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I don't. But my cycle ends on the 29th of this month and I can have the Nolva within a week and a half of that date maybe less time. I should have planned better... *SLAP*
You should have plenty of time to get a SERM before the 29th.