HCG Question...

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
Hey im about finishing up on my first cycle which i would like to say im very happy with the results gained 25 pounds bench went from 345 to 410 squats increased to 455 and man i still got 4 weeks leftt... well i have all my pct gear but i am a little confused on when to start taking my hcg.. and how much should i take??? i heard two weeks until last pin to start taking 2500iu a week until the start of pct??? any feedback??

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to break the news to you but HCG is meant to be used DURING cycle to keep your LH production going at 250 i.u.s twice a week. THIS IS WHY ONE MUST DO RESEARCH BEFORE COMMITTING TO A CYCLE!

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
I dont know man ive read things like that but i also heard its not good to use hcg longer then 8 weeks because it will desensitize those receptors.... my nuts shrunk a little and they just started shrinking 2 weeks ago i am almost done with this cycle so any info out there on how much to use a week??????? i have two amps and each one says 5000 i.u.. sooo yea any good feedback out there from experienced users???

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
5000 i.u.'s is TOO much, easily can get aggrivate gynocemstia if genetically prone to it. At 5000 a week, one can DEFINITELY desensitize their receptors.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
He said that he had 2 5000iu amps. He didn't say he was going to take all of it at once.

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
thanx for correcting the harry pale guy with no abs bro.. any ways ??? no one huh??? i guess ill take 2500 iu a week in two seperate shots for a total of 4 weeks right up until my pct..i also got proviron i will be takin while takin the hcg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Post Cycle Therapy 4
35 and Older 3
MadStax Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16