To Serm or not to Serm??

lorenzo614

Awards
I saw an experiment with a rat that was running h-drol 50/50/75/75/75.. The scientists conducting the experiment were unsure if it was necessary for the rat to use the Tamoxifen they had on-hand at 20/20/10/10 or instead use Inhibit-E at 3/2/1/1???

FYI: the products listed above were not the only products the rat was using for his/her pct...The rat was also using Cycle Assist,P.C.T. Assist staring week 3 of pct,Animal Pak

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nolva fo sho, do you have enough to run it at like 20/20/20/20? i never recommend ATD (whats in inhibit e) for pct, it can make things worse most of the time because its too strong.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-E is enough. Hdrol is extremely mild. I ran mine to 125 and still went OTC. Kept my gains and recovered HTPA within the week.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Not on that run. Did on a earlier run with lower dosing. 50/50/75/75/100. I can dig out the numbers if you want.

I'm find with serms if they are needed. They do have sides. Its a balancing act. Superdrol - of course. Hdrol - probably not.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Not on that run. Did on a earlier run with lower dosing. 50/50/75/75/100. I can dig out the numbers if you want.

I'm find with serms if they are needed. They do have sides. Its a balancing act. Superdrol - of course. Hdrol - probably not.
ive seen people be completely crushed after 6 week hdrol cycles, and ive also seen peoples testosterone levels skyrocket back to twice what it was before cycle from serm use. the way i see it, ever little bit helps in pct to keep gains. im no cycle pro tho, i just took my first dose of nolva & clomid ever this morning, only used OTC products for past cycles. worked well for a short 3 week epi cycle using my leftovers, i was still making gains during pct, but better to be safe than sorry. my balls are half sized right now, wana make sure they explode back and i keep my gains.

dustin06MR

Awards
This seems to be a topic with very mixed opinions... makes my fricken head spin. seems the only way to find out a true answer is through actually doing it myself! so far OTC has worked for me, ran 4 weeks of havoc to 50mg, and i havent lost a single pound, or my sex drive either, on week 2 of PCT...