small pct question...
- 10-01-2009, 06:49 PM
- 10-01-2009, 09:32 PM
10-01-2009, 11:52 PM
10-02-2009, 08:36 AM
i understand it may be overkill. id like to know if it could be harmful to use an ai with clomid in pct... would it interfere with my trek towards homeostasis or could it make my journey safer?
10-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Wanna talk about overkill, look at my pct. I just choose to cover every base in my return to homeostasis. With my reasoning, I'd have to say its fine. Over my past few years of ph use, I've tried different pct approaches to see what works best. Now I'm trying it the way I am now. Everyone is different. I look forward to seeing the results.
10-02-2009, 10:48 AM
10-02-2009, 11:25 AM
10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
10-02-2009, 09:15 PM
i would be hesitant to use an AI with epistane personally
just something to think about
btw epi/havoc is ****ing awsom, you will love it
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
10-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ash7460 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2004, 03:28 PM
- By Fleetcare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2004, 03:44 PM
- By Apsjeep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2004, 06:12 PM
- By Gumbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2004, 04:43 PM
- By kwantz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2004, 08:56 PM