Setting up PCT
- 09-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Setting up PCT
I'm starting havoc/epi 5 weeker @ 30,30,40,40,50 or 50,50, I've done it 3 times before suits me well no sides very little shutdown, less is more alot of times esp w/ havoc. Got serms I generally run Toremifene 5-7 days very light after havoc. So what is a good "test booster" to run w/ Tor and pct to keep me going on the upswing? I'm disillusioned w/ 95% of supps out there, tried them all but i want somethin for pct. Formestane to counteract estro rebound? Cortisol blocker? Got a mild case of gyno hope that don't flare up.
Whats proven to be good now? Been outa loop a while.
- 09-28-2009, 01:22 PM
diesel test hardcore is great great great. problem is the pills are like the size of a golf ball and i freakin choke when i take em. but they certainly work.
09-28-2009, 01:25 PM
i've triede deisel test didn't think it did anything or much mostly not anything. Da formestane varieties look better, done form before but i don't want to do a transdermal rather a pil.
09-28-2009, 01:52 PM
09-28-2009, 03:20 PM
There are some great test boosters out there. Stoked, TestoPRO, Prime, Massfx to name a few.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mxrider28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2017, 10:50 AM
- By B Man in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2016, 10:10 PM
- By epl3964 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2012, 06:39 PM
- By Michaelin1833 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2010, 07:36 PM
- By jay21 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:04 PM