Setting up PCT
- 09-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Setting up PCT
I'm starting havoc/epi 5 weeker @ 30,30,40,40,50 or 50,50, I've done it 3 times before suits me well no sides very little shutdown, less is more alot of times esp w/ havoc. Got serms I generally run Toremifene 5-7 days very light after havoc. So what is a good "test booster" to run w/ Tor and pct to keep me going on the upswing? I'm disillusioned w/ 95% of supps out there, tried them all but i want somethin for pct. Formestane to counteract estro rebound? Cortisol blocker? Got a mild case of gyno hope that don't flare up.
Whats proven to be good now? Been outa loop a while.
- 09-28-2009, 01:22 PM
diesel test hardcore is great great great. problem is the pills are like the size of a golf ball and i freakin choke when i take em. but they certainly work.
- 09-28-2009, 01:25 PM
i've triede deisel test didn't think it did anything or much mostly not anything. Da formestane varieties look better, done form before but i don't want to do a transdermal rather a pil.
09-28-2009, 01:52 PM
09-28-2009, 03:20 PM
There are some great test boosters out there. Stoked, TestoPRO, Prime, Massfx to name a few.
Similar Forum Threads
- By criticalbench in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2010, 02:09 AM
- By MGSDP in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2008, 04:17 PM
- By Farmboy in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:36 PM
- By arsenal121290 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2008, 11:14 AM
- By ALJD0812 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2008, 08:55 AM