PH sides?

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi guys quick question im a few days in to my epi cycle and its feels like I have intergestion and I keep burping all day and it taste horibble? Is this normal and does it stay like that the whole cycle or just as your body is adapting to it? Thanks

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys quick question im a few days in to my epi cycle and its feels like I have intergestion and I keep burping all day and it taste horibble? Is this normal and does it stay like that the whole cycle or just as your body is adapting to it? Thanks
never heard of that, not saying it's not from the epi. i would just irde it out and really not worry about it, could just be a shift in your body like you said. everything else ok?

whsktklfklf

Awards
Yeh everything else seems to be sweet. its not really worrying me I just thought id ask. My 1st training day was 2day and I thought I would be lucky if I could even feel any of the effects yet but I was surprised I felt like I had a lot more strength then normal, cant wait until im a couple of weeks in couldn't imagine wot it would be like then