Big Mistake- Now What?

DocT

Awards
Ok, I'm coming to the end of what I thought was going to be a rough 4 week cycle of SD clone Finadrol by Cutting Edge Technology... 40/40/40/50. I have experienced very little sides (light back pumps, oily skin)...which I thought was odd. I did a pulse of M-drol at 30 EOD and my sides were substantially worse, so I'm thinking I got a weak product. That's not the problem. I didn't get my Nolva on time, and it's looking like I will have a week between the end of my cycle and the receipt of my Nolva. I have 6-oxo on hand, but it's from the same company and I'm afraid it won't control my E levels until I can do a proper PCT. Ideas?
ps: Thanks in advance for not flaming:240:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Take your S-drol for another week, like at 20 or something.....

Isn't 40 and 50 kinda high?

DocT

Awards
That's the thing- I'm experiencing almost no sides, very little strength increase...it's almost like I'm taking 10mg or something. So I should just step down to spread it out? Sounds good...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That's the thing- I'm experiencing almost no sides, very little strength increase...it's almost like I'm taking 10mg or something. So I should just step down to spread it out? Sounds good...
If this is SD going 5 weeks is insane. Go to a supp store or here at nutra get some Formex and Post Cycle Support till your SERM arrives.