Running a Natty Test Booster for 4 weeks after PCT?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that this may be a good idea. What do you guys think? Running something like TestoPRO, Diesel Test Hardcore, MassFX, etc.?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard that this may be a good idea. What do you guys think? Running something like TestoPRO, Diesel Test Hardcore, MassFX, etc.?
Using a testosterone booster after PCT is fine (and you should ideally be running one as part of your PCT).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you :). And yes I am during my PCT :). I have Primordials Test Recovery Stack I am going to run as PCT. Would there be anything that I need to stack with this besides milk thistle and chrysin?

Using a testosterone booster after PCT is fine (and you should ideally be running one as part of your PCT).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you :). And yes I am during my PCT :). I have Primordials Test Recovery Stack I am going to run as PCT. Would there be anything that I need to stack with this besides milk thistle and chrysin?
You should be fine with them. If need be ask one of the PP reps (aka Trauma1) to check.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I also have 2nd Gear but I am understand it you wouldn't need this with PP TRS. Also would I need a cort blocker like Lean Xtreme with this or does EndoAmp Take care of that? If you don't know this then that is fine and I'll hit up a PP rep. I am also stacking this with bioforge, fish, oil, multi, creatine, NO, sesamin, and CLA :). Thanks again for all of the help.

You should be fine with them. If need be ask one of the PP reps (aka Trauma1) to check.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. I also have 2nd Gear but I am understand it you wouldn't need this with PP TRS. Also would I need a cort blocker like Lean Xtreme with this or does EndoAmp Take care of that? If you don't know this then that is fine and I'll hit up a PP rep. I am also stacking this with bioforge, fish, oil, multi, creatine, NO, sesamin, and CLA :). Thanks again for all of the help.
If you are running The ONE then I highly recommend that you use 2nd GEAR as well as the PP TRS. You don't need a cortisol blocker, but one is recommended; and EndoAmp should be sufficient (although you may want to get a SPECIFIC cortisol blocker).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good. I may (just to be safe) run Lean Xtreme along with all of this in my PCT. OK so I'll be taking 2nd Gear, TRS, NeoVar Recomped, CEE, Fish Oil, Sesamin, CLA, Biomend, Multi, Vitamin C, Nitric Oxide, and Lean Xtreme for my PCT. If I'm missing anything please let me know but just from noob researching I think that I have well covered the bases :). I also have Nolva on hand just in case of any mishaps. Thanks again for all of your help. Also I have a natural test booster called Natural Hard Body so do you think I should run this as well during PCT or would this be overkill? And should I keep taking Cycle Support during PCT or would milk thistle/chrysin be sufficient (the reason I ask if because I will have to buy more Cycle Support if I am to run it in my PCT). Thanks again.

If you are running The ONE then I highly recommend that you use 2nd GEAR as well as the PP TRS. You don't need a cortisol blocker, but one is recommended; and EndoAmp should be sufficient (although you may want to get a SPECIFIC cortisol blocker).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok sounds good. I may (just to be safe) run Lean Xtreme along with all of this in my PCT. OK so I'll be taking 2nd Gear, TRS, NeoVar Recomped, CEE, Fish Oil, Sesamin, CLA, Biomend, Multi, Vitamin C, Nitric Oxide, and Lean Xtreme for my PCT. If I'm missing anything please let me know but just from noob researching I think that I have well covered the bases :). I also have Nolva on hand just in case of any mishaps. Thanks again for all of your help. Also I have a natural test booster called Natural Hard Body so do you think I should run this as well during PCT or would this be overkill? And should I keep taking Cycle Support during PCT or would milk thistle/chrysin be sufficient (the reason I ask if because I will have to buy more Cycle Support if I am to run it in my PCT). Thanks again.
If you are planning on running The ONE then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you read http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html!!! This thread covers EVERYTHING you need re on-cycle AND in PCT!

You do NOT need to use TWO creatine products and I would recommend forgetting the CEE.

You do NOT need Nolva.

Nor do you need to take Natural Hard Body (but you can if you like; your prerogative).

You should NOT be using Cycle Support especially on-cycle, as it contains Saw Oalmetto and will inhibit your gains (and you should have stopped using ANYthing with Saw Palmetto in at LEAST 2 weeks prior to your The ONE cycle for your gains to be unaffected). I would also advise against Cycle Support in PCT; you do not need it.

You also do NOT need the extra Milk Thistle, as 2nd GEAR ALREADY contains it.

I seriously suggest that you do a LOT more research before you consider running a hormonal product , particularly on the product that you want to run and how to run a proper cycle and PCT for the best effectiveness. All the information IS out there, especially re The ONE, so there is no excuse NOT to know!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am sorry if I sounded like I have no clue what I was doing! I have already read this article (and it is great by the way). All I was saying is that I have some extra items on hand and was wondering if it would be beneficial to use them in the PCT. That is the reasoning behind my, probably pointless, questioning. I am natural as of now and just want to keep my body safe :D. Thanks for the info and I know CEE is not the greatest but I do have it and just want to use it as to not waste it. Also I know NeoVar has creatine in it but it contains ~3.9 grams per day for someone dosing my size. So I was going to add another 1-2.5 grams (however I know that this is enough from the 3.9 but adding some CEE would not be harmful). Thank you for your replies and I am sorry if I came of ignorant but I have got my cycle planned out and someone told me that Cycle Support did not have Saw P in it so sorry for my misconceptions as well. I have not started pre-loading it yet but planned on starting tomorrow however I will save it. I have read the PCT on the article as well but since I was running the TRS instead of the PCT on the article I just had some questions. Thank you again :).

If you are planning on running The ONE then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you read http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html!!! This thread covers EVERYTHING you need re on-cycle AND in PCT!

You do NOT need to use TWO creatine products and I would recommend forgetting the CEE.

You do NOT need Nolva.

Nor do you need to take Natural Hard Body (but you can if you like; your prerogative).

You should NOT be using Cycle Support especially on-cycle, as it contains Saw Oalmetto and will inhibit your gains (and you should have stopped using ANYthing with Saw Palmetto in at LEAST 2 weeks prior to your The ONE cycle for your gains to be unaffected). I would also advise against Cycle Support in PCT; you do not need it.

You also do NOT need the extra Milk Thistle, as 2nd GEAR ALREADY contains it.

I seriously suggest that you do a LOT more research before you consider running a hormonal product , particularly on the product that you want to run and how to run a proper cycle and PCT for the best effectiveness. All the information IS out there, especially re The ONE, so there is no excuse NOT to know!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry if I sounded like I have no clue what I was doing! I have already read this article (and it is great by the way). All I was saying is that I have some extra items on hand and was wondering if it would be beneficial to use them in the PCT. That is the reasoning behind my, probably pointless, questioning. I am natural as of now and just want to keep my body safe :D. Thanks for the info and I know CEE is not the greatest but I do have it and just want to use it as to not waste it. Also I know NeoVar has creatine in it but it contains ~3.9 grams per day for someone dosing my size. So I was going to add another 1-2.5 grams (however I know that this is enough from the 3.9 but adding some CEE would not be harmful). Thank you for your replies and I am sorry if I came of ignorant but I have got my cycle planned out and someone told me that Cycle Support did not have Saw P in it so sorry for my misconceptions as well. I have not started pre-loading it yet but planned on starting tomorrow however I will save it. I have read the PCT on the article as well but since I was running the TRS instead of the PCT on the article I just had some questions. Thank you again :).
Your body has a creatine muscle threshold of ~150-160 mmol/kg dw, and once you reach this level you cannot saturate your muscle creatine levels further. 4-6 doses of 5g (~20g) of creatine monohydrate per day for 5 days will increase your muscle creatine content, and 20% of it will be stored as phosphocreatine, with saturation ocurring in 2-3 days. Using 5g of creatine per day would take ~28 days to reach muscle creatine saturation (Burke, et al., 2006). However, as mentioned, co-ingestion of creatine with carbohydrates DOES enhance creatine accumulation (Greenhaff, et al., 1996).

Once you have reached your creatine muscle threshold then 2-3g of creatine daily is enough to keep them there (so what you would be getting from the NeoVar Recomped is enough). In the absence of supplementation (i.e. cycling off), the muscle creatine concentration returns to resting levels in 4-5 weeks (Burke, et al., 2006; Hultman, et al., 1996).

You should ALWAYS check out every supplement or product that you consider using for YOURSELF and don't just rely on what everyone else says about it. Educate yourself.

I would recommend using all the products recommended in the article: 2nd GEAR, 1-2 testosterone boosters (addition of at least ONE minimum), antioxidant, the staples -creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs - and lots of food.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you, and what you said about the supps is true. I did research the CS(it is a great product by the way) and saw that it had Saw in it. However, I should not have been so foolish as to believe what someone else said, I agree. And thank you for the information. I am going to go with the TRS as Sustain Alpha looks to be a great natural test booster, along with toco 8, EndoAmp, 2nd Gear, a cort blocker, and the staples. And I may throw in Hard Natural Body as well. Thanks again. The info was great.

Your body has a creatine muscle threshold of ~150-160 mmol/kg dw, and once you reach this level you cannot saturate your muscle creatine levels further. 4-6 doses of 5g (~20g) of creatine monohydrate per day for 5 days will increase your muscle creatine content, and 20% of it will be stored as phosphocreatine, with saturation ocurring in 2-3 days. Using 5g of creatine per day would take ~28 days to reach muscle creatine saturation (Burke, et al., 2006). However, as mentioned, co-ingestion of creatine with carbohydrates DOES enhance creatine accumulation (Greenhaff, et al., 1996).

Once you have reached your creatine muscle threshold then 2-3g of creatine daily is enough to keep them there (so what you would be getting from the NeoVar Recomped is enough). In the absence of supplementation (i.e. cycling off), the muscle creatine concentration returns to resting levels in 4-5 weeks (Burke, et al., 2006; Hultman, et al., 1996).

You should ALWAYS check out every supplement or product that you consider using for YOURSELF and don't just rely on what everyone else says about it. Educate yourself.

I would recommend using all the products recommended in the article: 2nd GEAR, 1-2 testosterone boosters (addition of at least ONE minimum), antioxidant, the staples -creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs - and lots of food.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dustin06MR

Awards
why would they make a product for use during cycle thats bad to take during cycle... i gained 10lbs with havoc, using AI cycle support. There IS alot of imformation out there, but it seems much of it is very misleading! What i got out of this thread is its better to have the supplements separately so you can elimate the things like saw palmetto?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would they make a product for use during cycle thats bad to take during cycle... i gained 10lbs with havoc, using AI cycle support. There IS alot of imformation out there, but it seems much of it is very misleading! What i got out of this thread is its better to have the supplements separately so you can elimate the things like saw palmetto?
It depends on the hormonal product being used. You forget that The ONE is different and using Saw Palmetto with The ONE is detrimental to your results. Read Saw Palmetto and The ONE. You can take it however you want. It helps to have them separately, yes, but it's not necessary if you can find a supplement with them in that does not contain Saw Palmetto (and I don't see the issue with using them separately, except that it's more caps that you have to take at once).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dustin06MR

Awards
It depends on the hormonal product being used. You forget that The ONE is different and using Saw Palmetto with The ONE is detrimental to your results. Read Saw Palmetto and The ONE. You can take it however you want. It helps to have them separately, yes, but it's not necessary if you can find a supplement with them in that does not contain Saw Palmetto (and I don't see the issue with using them separately, except that it's more caps that you have to take at once).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
my apologies! what you said was specifically for "The One" you seem to be very knowledgable, id love to learn me sum of that thur knowledge. ha ha! just kidding. But thanks and seriously, you put some very good content in this thread and i know one person on here ill listen to!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my apologies! what you said was specifically for "The One" you seem to be very knowledgable, id love to learn me sum of that thur knowledge. ha ha! just kidding. But thanks and seriously, you put some very good content in this thread and i know one person on here ill listen to!
All good...It doesn't take much to learn it. Just a passion for what you're learning (and active involvement helps as well). If you really want to learn it you will, period.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Wait a min. I'm gonna be 41 in a week and take saw palmetto for the usual reasons, even though my prostate is normal, and function is great. Being proactive is just in my nature.

So say I run T-O for a month leading up to my p-plex/epi stack. How much will the Saw P hurt if I keep taking it?

Also, I take maca, and T-force daily. My test levels seem off the charts for my age-high libido, huge loads, flash irratabillity.

To what extent will the Saw-P effect the One as far as gains? The article explains the why, not the amount of effects.

Aw h*ll, I'll just stop the SP during cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a min. I'm gonna be 41 in a week and take saw palmetto for the usual reasons, even though my prostate is normal, and function is great. Being proactive is just in my nature.

So say I run T-O for a month leading up to my p-plex/epi stack. How much will the Saw P hurt if I keep taking it?

Also, I take maca, and T-force daily. My test levels seem off the charts for my age-high libido, huge loads, flash irratabillity.

To what extent will the Saw-P effect the One as far as gains? The article explains the why, not the amount of effects.

Aw h*ll, I'll just stop the SP during cycle.
Why are you using Saw Palmetto is your prostate is fine and you are healthy? There is no reason for it and it could be detrimental to your health.

You should stop Saw Palmetto at least 2 weeks before your cycle of The ONE. Otherwise your gains will be severely diminished, rendering The ONE ineffective.

For more information on Saw Palmetto and then why it is detrimental to The ONE read Saw Palmetto and The ONE.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT