PCT for Havoc cycle

B

Bige410

Awards
I know this has been discussed plenty here but Im still not 100% sure I know what I need to.

Im gonna start a Havoc cycle in a few months (So I have plently of time to get my stuff in line) I was gonna dose 20/20/20/30. For PCT I was gonna get some Novla and run some sort of test boster as well. My quesiton is when exactly do I start my PCT? I was under the assumption on week 3 I needed to start taking something to start getting ready to come off the cycle. Im a little confused. Help is appreciated. Sorry for the ignorance

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I know this has been discussed plenty here but Im still not 100% sure I know what I need to.

Im gonna start a Havoc cycle in a few months (So I have plently of time to get my stuff in line) I was gonna dose 20/20/20/30. For PCT I was gonna get some Novla and run some sort of test boster as well. My quesiton is when exactly do I start my PCT? I was under the assumption on week 3 I needed to start taking something to start getting ready to come off the cycle. Im a little confused. Help is appreciated. Sorry for the ignorance
That dose is to low. You need to run it 20/30/30/40. You do not start your pct till the day after your cycle ends. Run the Nolva 20/20/10/10 and the natty test booster is a good idea.