Possible Gyno

houseofpainhulk

Awards
I know there are hundreds of threads and posts about gyno on here. I even read the "If you think you have gyno" thread which had some very disturbing pics in it. Even with that I am still unsure.

So basically my nipples are puffy, which occurred in the last 2 weeks, then 1 week after they seemed to get puffy they started itching, one more than the other. Then recently I was doing one arm rows and hit the slightly itchier nipple and that sucker hurts. I could understand if it was hurting for a couple hours, or couple days but is has been over a week that it has hurt. It is now puffier than the other nipple. So I think I might have a gyno flare up. Only thing I ever used was Havoc on a EOD Pulse for 3 weeks. Then followed up with novedex xt, (I know this is not nolva). Both of these are not supposed to cause gyno. I did this very small cycle almost 5 months ago.

Would like to get some nolva, adex, clomid to take care of this ASAP, but have no clue where to go for any of those even with extensive net surfing. I think my only other option would be to go in and say hey doc got puffy nips here, fix me.

Any opinions and help would be greatly appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there are hundreds of threads and posts about gyno on here. I even read the "If you think you have gyno" thread which had some very disturbing pics in it. Even with that I am still unsure.

So basically my nipples are puffy, which occurred in the last 2 weeks, then 1 week after they seemed to get puffy they started itching, one more than the other. Then recently I was doing one arm rows and hit the slightly itchier nipple and that sucker hurts. I could understand if it was hurting for a couple hours, or couple days but is has been over a week that it has hurt. It is now puffier than the other nipple. So I think I might have a gyno flare up. Only thing I ever used was Havoc on a EOD Pulse for 3 weeks. Then followed up with novedex xt, (I know this is not nolva). Both of these are not supposed to cause gyno. I did this very small cycle almost 5 months ago.

Would like to get some nolva, adex, clomid to take care of this ASAP, but have no clue where to go for any of those even with extensive net surfing. I think my only other option would be to go in and say hey doc got puffy nips here, fix me.

Any opinions and help would be greatly appreciated.
Does not sound like gyno as it usually involves hard lumps under the nips. A trip to the doctor is not a bad idea to be sure.

mazurek

Banned
Awards
Could be your lymph notes and the itching might be your mind playing tricks on you.
Lets hope its not your lymph notes. They usually flare up if your sick. Get it checked out.

houseofpainhulk

Awards
Went to the doctor yesterday, getting bloodwork results back sometime today I hope.

houseofpainhulk

Awards
Got the vague blood test results back from the doctor yesterday at 9am, I don't have the actual results, but they should arrive in my mail by friday. Total and free test were normal, estrogen was high, low blood oxygen levels, high red and white blood count.

So after she tells me all of this she said I need more blood work to see if she can duplicate those findings, and I also got to have an ultrasound on the testes. Now I'm waiting on the results of the last bloodtest and the ultrasound.

houseofpainhulk

Awards
So, I got the results back from the ultrasound and some bloodwork. Normal testes, I was actually hoping there was something there so I could resolve this and be done with it. Estrogen levels have come down some since last week, as well as red and white blood count. Doc had an Endo look over my bloodwork and he said it probably is gyno and would go away on it's own, and there are some medications used to treat it but would not be effective. So I get to wait and see if I grow a boob, fantastic!

On a brighter note, I do have bloodwork for the first time in my life.

beeezo

Awards
hi all is there any products that you's can recommend to burn chest fat? any help would be greatly appreciated?

houseofpainhulk

Awards
ok so I finally got actual numbers for test and estrodial.

estro- 56 normal=0-53 so unacceptably high

Test-383 normal=241-827 needs to be higher IMO

Free Test-13.9 normal=9.3-26.5

Prolactin-5.5 normal=2.1-17.7

Not sure what the next step should be. Would like to Nolva this away, or maybe a test booster would be an easier way to go since there is no lump in the nipple area, just puffiness, itchiness, and dull irritating pain. No SERM from doc or endo, not sure where to find them either.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
If you looked for some " innovative Peptides" you might be surprised what pops up