The One PCT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to make a good PCT for a cycle of The One without spending a fortune however, if I have to spend more money then I am willing. Could you please critique my 4 week PCT:

2nd Gear 1 capsule per day
Body Fitness Hard Natural Body 4(1st week),3(second week...and so on),2,1
Lean FX 3 capsules per day
Universal Natural Sterol Complex 6 per day
NeoVar Recomped (during and off cycle)
Biomend (per label directions)
Nitric Oxide (Is it true you are not supposed to use it on cycle?)
CEE (coupled with the neovar. and are you supposed to take creatine on cycle as well?)
This will also be coupled with the staple vitamins (sesamin, CLA, Multi, vitamin C, glutamine, BCAA's and Omega 3's)

Is there anything that I am missing or anything that I NEED to have to keep my gains as well as keep my body healthy? Thanks for the help guys.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you said you have TRS correct? Just go TRS, biomend, neovar, and 2nd gear. that should be fine. and N.O. if you choose to use it.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good. I also have some milk thistle and chrysin. So would I need to throw this in anywhere? During my cycle or after or maybe both? And do you recommend an in cycle support supp such as Cycle Assist?

you said you have TRS correct? Just go TRS, biomend, neovar, and 2nd gear. that should be fine. and N.O. if you choose to use it.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also if I didn't have the TRS would this be a good PCT?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have TRS I would add in drive (or another test booster). Cycle assist is up to you, as long as it contains NO saw palmetto.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm stayin away from the Saw-P. Should I throw the Milk Thistle or Chrysin in anywhere during or post cycle?

If you don't have TRS I would add in drive (or another test booster). Cycle assist is up to you, as long as it contains NO saw palmetto.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that is up to you, my choice would be yes it cannot hurt.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll add it in :). I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't counteract the PH. It would be ok to take during cycle as well as post correct?

that is up to you, my choice would be yes it cannot hurt.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm stayin away from the Saw-P. Should I throw the Milk Thistle or Chrysin in anywhere during or post cycle?
NAC is far superior to milk thistle. SAMe is also a good choice. Make sure that you dont take your liver supps with your ONE dose. Spread them out evenly.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm also going to be taking Cycle Assist during cycle and I don't want to spend more money so is milk thistle sufficient? And also how would you recommend dosing The One(how many caps/day and when, etc.)? I know I'm supposed to space the support supps out four hours from my PH dose so I have that under control and thanks man.

NAC is far superior to milk thistle. SAMe is also a good choice. Make sure that you dont take your liver supps with your ONE dose. Spread them out evenly.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Cycle Assist has Saw Palmetto in it.

As for ONE dosing, start with 2 or 3 caps. If you start with 2, take them in the morning. Move to 3 caps after 2 weeks. If you start with 3, there are 2 ways to dose. You can take all 3 in the morning or take 2 in the morning and the last cap at at 2pm(or a little before, just dont take it after 2 as it might keep you awake)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, and seeing as it is my first cycle do you recommend two or three? And would the dose stay at two or three for the whole duration of the cycle? Also should nitric oxide or creatine be used during cycle or should that be held just for PCT?

Cycle Assist has Saw Palmetto in it.

As for ONE dosing, start with 2 or 3 caps. If you start with 2, take them in the morning. Move to 3 caps after 2 weeks. If you start with 3, there are 2 ways to dose. You can take all 3 in the morning or take 2 in the morning and the last cap at at 2pm(or a little before, just dont take it after 2 as it might keep you awake)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would start at 3 caps and bump up to 4 if you feel like you can take it.

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi just a quick question I have been preloading CEL cycle assist for the last week just about to start my cycle on monday I looked in the ingredients and it has saw palmetto in it, I noticed above someone said you dont want that in it? Why is that? Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
saw palmetto will lessen the gains seen on cycle with The One.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should creatine and nitric oxide be used only during PCT or during cycle as well?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi just a quick question I have been preloading CEL cycle assist for the last week just about to start my cycle on monday I looked in the ingredients and it has saw palmetto in it, I noticed above someone said you dont want that in it? Why is that? Thanks
You should have stopped using anything with Saw Palmetto in it at LEAST 2 weeks before you begin your cycle of The ONE; otherwise you risk affecting the gains you [could] make. Saw Palmetto competes with DHT for receptors, thus significantly diminishes the ability for the active ingredient in The One to have any effect (i.e. lessens gains, as Austin said). Read post #1 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html; this was discussed there.

Should creatine and nitric oxide be used only during PCT or during cycle as well?
You should be using creatine ALL the time. NO boosters are also fine to use all the time, but that is up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
I heard ApNut is coming out with the Three over at another board? They said it was 3 times as anabolic as creatine but wayyy more expensive to manufacture.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard ApNut is coming out with the Three over at another board? They said it was 3 times as anabolic as creatine but wayyy more expensive to manufacture.
Don't listen to everything you hear. AN has some (it might be 3) great new products in store for soon, though...

is this only with the one or pther ph as well? i assume not. What makes it interact with the one
This is with The ONE. Read the link I posted!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

whsktklfklf

Awards
All sweet im running a cycle of epi so it wont effect me I just thought it may have been with all ph's

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the constructive replies and great info! If you get the chance could you please just answer me the question of if I should start with 3000 or 3500 kcals? I am between 175-180lbs and am a meso that "maybe" gains fat a little easier than most. I just want to make sure I am consuming ample cals while on my first cycle :). Thanks again and thanks for the great info!

You should have stopped using anything with Saw Palmetto in it at LEAST 2 weeks before you begin your cycle of The ONE; otherwise you risk affecting the gains you [could] make. Saw Palmetto competes with DHT for receptors, thus significantly diminishes the ability for the active ingredient in The One to have any effect (i.e. lessens gains, as Austin said). Read post #1 at this was discussed there.

You should be using creatine ALL the time. NO boosters are also fine to use all the time, but that is up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the constructive replies and great info! If you get the chance could you please just answer me the question of if I should start with 3000 or 3500 kcals? I am between 175-180lbs and am a meso that "maybe" gains fat a little easier than most. I just want to make sure I am consuming ample cals while on my first cycle :). Thanks again and thanks for the great info!
Have you worked out your Maintenance calories? If you haven't then I suggest that you do that instead of picking random numbers out of the air because they might sound ok. You can easily do this, using age, sex, height, weight, and activity level. Once you have found Maintenance (look around; there are lots of calculations and equations for it), then make sure that you add 500 calories to that and start your cycle off with your "bulking" calories. Adjust your calories weekly based on results.

A little FYI: Endomorphs are the body type that gain fat easily, NOT mesomorphs. Mesomorphs gain MUSCLE easily. You are generally a mix of TWO of the body types, with one being more dominant than the other. And every time your body type is 'tested' that is only a snapshot of what you are at THAT time, not the be all and end all of definite.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the info and just for clarification (I should have been more specific sorry) I am a CPT and I have been lifting for roughly ten years and just won my first NPC competition :D. As for the calories 3000 is ~500 above my maintenance level, actually just a small bit less and 3000 is what I would take in on a "natural" bulk as I have previously been all natural and currently still am. I was suggesting 3500 due to in my research I have found that most people say eat around 20-25kcal/lb of bodyweight while on cycle which for me would be between 3500-4500 kcal. Also, I am a meso-endo but lean more toward the meso side so I don't gain fat super easily but I do gain it a little bit easier than a solid meso (I have a twin brother who is a born and bred meso). For the sake of time and ease though I would consider myself to be a meso above all else as I lean more toward this bodytype. So this is more in depth detail that I should have provided earlier and I am sorry for the confusion :). Thanks again for your input and helping me out.

Have you worked out your Maintenance calories? If you haven't then I suggest that you do that instead of picking random numbers out of the air because they might sound ok. You can easily do this, using age, sex, height, weight, and activity level. Once you have found Maintenance (look around; there are lots of calculations and equations for it), then make sure that you add 500 calories to that and start your cycle off with your "bulking" calories. Adjust your calories weekly based on results.

A little FYI: Endomorphs are the body type that gain fat easily, NOT mesomorphs. Mesomorphs gain MUSCLE easily. You are generally a mix of TWO of the body types, with one being more dominant than the other. And every time your body type is 'tested' that is only a snapshot of what you are at THAT time, not the be all and end all of definite.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT