Modified PCT for Aborted Epistane Cycle??

Muay Thaiger

Muay Thaiger

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to run PCT for an aborted Epistane Cycle.

I ran Epistane for 20 days as follows

Week 1: 20/20/30/30/30/30/30
Week 2: 30/30/30/30/30/30/40
Week 3: 40/40/40/40/40/40/0

Since I cut the cycle short, how should my PCT look?

I have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate), Formex, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme ... What should their dosing be like?

(Along with those, I am taking Post Cycle Support, Cycle Support, Kre-Alk, Cissus, Omegas, Multivitamins, BCAA's, Whey)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT should look the same whether a 3 or 4 week cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some advice on how to run PCT for an aborted Epistane Cycle.

I ran Epistane for 20 days as follows

Week 1: 20/20/30/30/30/30/30
Week 2: 30/30/30/30/30/30/40
Week 3: 40/40/40/40/40/40/0

Since I cut the cycle short, how should my PCT look?

I have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate), Formex, Lean Xtreme, Activate Xtreme ... What should their dosing be like?

(Along with those, I am taking Post Cycle Support, Cycle Support, Kre-Alk, Cissus, Omegas, Multivitamins, Whey)'

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!
I would go with Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

LX 0/0/3/3/3/3

Muay Thaiger

Muay Thaiger

Awards
PCT should look the same whether a 3 or 4 week cycle.
Doesn't Time on = Time with PCT? So is a 3 week PCT long enough in this case?

I would go with Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

LX 0/0/3/3/3/3
What about the Formex? 50/50/25/25 ?

And again, would 3 weeks PCT be long enough? I have no real signs of shut down and Nolvadex is Hepatoxic, so if I only need to take the SERM for 3 weeks instead of 4, I'd rather do that.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

And again, would 3 weeks PCT be long enough? I have no real signs of shut down and Nolvadex is Hepatoxic, so if I only need to take the SERM for 3 weeks instead of 4, I'd rather do that.

No I would go with a 4 week pct. Many people run only 3 weeks of m-drol but still do a 4 week pct. I guess Formex could be used but it would be overkill here and probally best saved for another cycle.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

you might be able to get away with 3 weeks but why risk it?

And the steroid you took is MUUUUUCH more hepatoxic than nolva, you realize women take nolva for years straight?

go with pembrokes PCT and look into Reduce XT for cortisol control, cheapest cort product on the market

Muay Thaiger

Muay Thaiger

Awards
you might be able to get away with 3 weeks but why risk it?

And the steroid you took is MUUUUUCH more hepatoxic than nolva, you realize women take nolva for years straight?

go with pembrokes PCT and look into Reduce XT for cortisol control, cheapest cort product on the market

Thanks again for the input guys. Why risk the 3 week PCT? Well it's my birthday in 3 weeks and it would be nice to be able to have a couple drinks :)

As for Cort Control, that's what the Lean Xtreme is for ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks again for the input guys. Why risk the 3 week PCT? Well it's my birthday in 3 weeks and it would be nice to be able to have a couple drinks :)

As for Cort Control, that's what the Lean Xtreme is for ;)
A couple of drinks is not worth the risk of running your pct to short. I wish you well bro.