Nolvadex giving me DIARRHEA

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nolvadex giving me DIARRHEA

Like it says, I just started PCT 3 days ago, using Nolvadex, ever since I have had stomach cramps and **** about every hour! Is this at all a normal side effect?

I did 6 weeks of Hdrol.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cantell View Post
    Like it says, I just started PCT 3 days ago, using Nolvadex, ever since I have had stomach cramps and **** about every hour! Is this at all a normal side effect?

I did 6 weeks of Hdrol.
    that sounds like upregulation of PgE2 production. are you eating lots of meat or taking arachidonic acid (or high linoleic low omega-3 intake).

btw- clomid is much better PCT, especially for the designer steroids.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Macro View Post
    that sounds like upregulation of PgE2 production. are you eating lots of meat or taking arachidonic acid (or high linoleic low omega-3 intake).

btw- clomid is much better PCT, especially for the designer steroids.
    Wait, tell me more! I eat the same as I did, a few protien shakes threw the day, oatmeal, grannola bars, chicken, tuna sandwiches ect. I havent been taking fish oit tho.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I know this is a way old thread, but did you get any answers re: this? Hating to see my gains disappearing due to the Nolva****s, but does anyone know how to stop it?

Will try another SERM next time
  5. Registered User
    Answers

did a google search for this. i used some nolvadex for my pct. on day 1 i started with 40mg of the drug @ 6:00AM with food. By 2:00PM i had the worst water ****s and feeling of the flu ever. only thing different from day 1 and my time on cycle was the change to nolvadex. food and everything else stayed the same. got the same feelings and water ****s on days 2 and 3, till i switched to toremifene.

pretty sure my drugs are OK as they are from the same batch number as a colleagues successful PCT. was my first time using nolvadex though. i believe it just doesn't agree with my body. i will stick with toremifene, for my own PCT, but know that nolvadex is still a very good PCT drug (just not for me LOL).
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zeroshens
    did a google search for this. i used some nolvadex for my pct. on day 1 i started with 40mg of the drug @ 6:00AM with food. By 2:00PM i had the worst water ****s and feeling of the flu ever. only thing different from day 1 and my time on cycle was the change to nolvadex. food and everything else stayed the same. got the same feelings and water ****s on days 2 and 3, till i switched to toremifene.

pretty sure my drugs are OK as they are from the same batch number as a colleagues successful PCT. was my first time using nolvadex though. i believe it just doesn't agree with my body. i will stick with toremifene, for my own PCT, but know that nolvadex is still a very good PCT drug (just not for me LOL).
    Thanks for sharing zero... Yeah it got me back to normal so I don't doubt that it's effective... Unlike you I didn't have a backup SERM, so stuck with the Nolva. Back to normal bowel movements the day after pct lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. drive and rpm diarrhea
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 01:38 PM
  2. diarrhea... question lol
    By soseg in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. What is giving me diarrhea?
    By bigred869 in forum Supplements