Arthritis/Joint Pain & PCT?

coolbreeze

Awards
My knee hurts bad when I am on Clomid and Novaldex - I assume its the estrogen related effects on bone causing it. Does anyone know less offensive PCT agents that can work as well as these? not sure which one is causing the pain, but I would guess its the clomid!

Was thinking maybe ATD?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
My knee hurts bad when I am on Clomid and Novaldex - I assume its the estrogen related effects on bone causing it. Does anyone know less offensive PCT agents that can work as well as these? not sure which one is causing the pain, but I would guess its the clomid!

Was thinking maybe ATD?
I would not run them both at the same time overkill. I would run Nolva on its own if you suspect the Clomid. Depending on what your running you could try Post Cycle Support or Resversitol. You could try some super cissus and increasing the fish oil. Good luck.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
would seem to me that clomid would be the least painful of the two, because clomid actually makes you feel a little bloated, water retention.

coolbreeze

Awards
thanks, I had thought Clo and Novaldex was the age old gold standard for PCT? And since it seems clomid is a better agent for PCT, maybe I should go with that and Post Cycle Support or Reversitol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks, I had thought Clo and Novaldex was the age old gold standard for PCT? And since it seems clomid is a better agent for PCT, maybe I should go with that and Post Cycle Support or Reversitol.
Clomid with PCS or Resversitol should work out well.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
get you some animal flex to run with your PCT. should help. it's one of my favorite for joints.

coolbreeze

Awards
thanks guys, my joints are good its just an injury in my quad (torn VMO) made my knee wear out sooner than it should.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
definitely get Cissus and Celadrin, both cheap and extremely effective in comparison with NSAIDS. I had my elbow break in half and have extremely bad arthritis from grinding cartlidge that causes bone edema from certain outward extensions. Cissus has kept the swelling/stiffness under control.