M drol cycle

falcons81

Awards
Was wondering if someone could give me some advice. I'm 21 years old, 6' and 200lbs. I'm about to start my first M-drol cycle and need some advice about preloading and PCT's. Any suggestions on what to preload with to protect the liver and what I should run for PCT? Also, is 10/20/20/20 the right amount to take for a 4 week cycle? Thanks for the help.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
read board rules, you must be 21 years old to discuss ph/ps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would wait a few more years and if this is your first cycle do not start with m-drol. For preloading use cycle support for 7-10 days prior to the cycle and during the complete cycle. For a pct a SERM would be needed here no questions asked that and a natty test booster would be a good pct. Also it is not advised to use m-drol for more than 3 weeks.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys recommend in terms of absorption aid for m-drol? I have been reading post after post regarding this subject, but cannot find anything that sways my opinion in either direction. I have read about EFA's and grapefruit juice. Any tips from the experts at hand?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys recommend in terms of absorption aid for m-drol? I have been reading post after post regarding this subject, but cannot find anything that sways my opinion in either direction. I have read about EFA's and grapefruit juice. Any tips from the experts at hand?
healthy fats...peanut butter and such. supposed to help with absorbtion

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
some people put it in suspension with extra virgin olive oil.

mazurek

Banned
Awards
I used a little bit of olive oil in a shot glass and then a nice cup of water.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Get some AAKG powder and that'll help it get to where its going.

I preload with milk thistle, fish-oil, multi-vit (all the time anyways) and whatever "cycle support" you like....either Annoblic Innovations powder to mix, or any of the capsules available. I'm going to try the stuff from CEL this time, but there's a few options to look at.