Would love some help..Please =-/.Gyno,lactaid,puffy nipples..Or is it!?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Would love some help..Please =-/.Gyno,lactaid,puffy nipples..Or is it!?

Hi guys,loving the forums!! Question about gyno or whatever I have

A while ago a ran a short hdrol cycle.I ran it with cycle support and post cycle support.Now Im not sure if its because the cycle or because I was fat but I have a small "puff" nipples.If I squeeze hard enough I can actually lactaid a small drop or two.Nothing big just still something comes out.. I noticed that when I have hard nipples (cold weather or whatever) they do not puff out even when I flex...

I guess its just a small push out.I was wondering what I could possibly do to cure this without affecting my sex drive (read that alot of stuff KILL sex drive).

I have no lumps,its not hard,no pain,not sore....Thoughts? lmk if you want pictures as well.

thanks alot for the help guys.This really means alot to me

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.91%

Quote Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    Hi guys,loving the forums!! Question about gyno or whatever I have

A while ago a ran a short hdrol cycle.I ran it with cycle support and post cycle support.Now Im not sure if its because the cycle or because I was fat but I have a small "puff" nipples.If I squeeze hard enough I can actually lactaid a small drop or two.Nothing big just still something comes out.. I noticed that when I have hard nipples (cold weather or whatever) they do not puff out even when I flex...

I guess its just a small push out.I was wondering what I could possibly do to cure this without affecting my sex drive (read that alot of stuff KILL sex drive).

I have no lumps,its not hard,no pain,not sore....Thoughts? lmk if you want pictures as well.

thanks alot for the help guys.This really means alot to me
    What you are describing are prolactin side effects. If you have no lumps, then no need to do anything. But I can't understand how you would be lactating if you have no glandular mass... Keep an eye on it and if you start developing gyo... You can use dostinex or pramipexole.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

What else would you like to know? Anything I can do to maybe help you out? I would love to get rid of these puffy nipples.they stick out when I wear any type of shirt =-/
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Any thoughts?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

Pramipexole (you are describing elevated prolactin)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.32%

Stop playing with them, they are not slinkys. Sorry, I read that recently and found it hilarious. What the above posters said.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHands View Post
    Pramipexole (you are describing elevated prolactin)
    Quote Originally Posted by rckvl7 View Post
    Stop playing with them, they are not slinkys. Sorry, I read that recently and found it hilarious. What the above posters said.
    Lol,its hard not to! question,whn I find pramipexole,what would a proper dosing be? any links to some threads that talk about it?

thank for the help guys! THANKS ALOT FOR THE HELP
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

would something like formex (oral formestane MCPE) help with this problem?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Hope you are not asking me lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

lol sry, just seeing if some of the other members posting on your thread knew
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Quote Originally Posted by LastResort View Post
    What else would you like to know? Anything I can do to maybe help you out? I would love to get rid of these puffy nipples.they stick out when I wear any type of shirt =-/
    I have the EXACT same problem so I am eager to see what works for you.

They no longer ooze fluid, but I have developed really hard lumps behind my nips about the size of peas. Because of the geometry of my chest mine stick out like a bastard through pretty much any shirt. My chest actually looks better with a shirt off because I am not pitching tents. I have noticed it is especially bad looking if I have direct light shooting straight down on me. It sucks because sometimes you catch people staring at your chest - NOT in a good way! Pick up some of these things called PecFix to hide them under your shirt (they work great for me) till you get the situation resolved. I have already tried nolva ED for a month with no luck. Please post your findings or results if something works!!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

"Prolactin suppression using Pramipexole

For Prevention: when you are taking something that can cause prolactin issues or when you just want to lower prolactin, for the benefits of lowering prolactin.

0.125 (1/8) to 0.5mg (1/2) per day should generally be sufficient for most users. With prevention slow escalation should not be an issue

For Treatment: When you have ongoing prolactin issues, Gynecomastia flare, or are attempting to regress gynecomastia tissues (ductal, lobular and central gland mass).

0.375 up (3/8) to 1mg should generally be sufficient for most users. Most people will not need over 0.5mg. If you do, then SLOWLY escalate the dose. You still should start at 0.25mg and slowly work up. see bottom for exceptions

doses should be taken in the evening, 2-4 hours prior to bed. For the very low doses, an hour is probably fine. if it keeps you up, take it earlier. If it makes you sleepy "too soon" then take closer to bed. a good number of people will notice niether. taking with last meal of the day may be ideal for a lot of people.

Now for you people that want high end dosing benefits, which are not prolactin suppression. This is a lot more complex, and generally requires a VERY slow progression in dosing to acheive. Clinicals increased the dose by 0.125 every 3-5 days. there will typicallly be side effects for people at various point along the progression. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE AWARE OF THESE BEFORE YOU LAUNCH INTO HIGH END DOSING.

EDIT- IMPORTANT NOTE-

for those that do not have dopaminergic sides, other than "waking up from sleep"-- which is caused by the drop in pramipexole in the plasma and the subsequent surge of dopamine release from the tissues in which they were suppressed, JUMPING the dose up will generally alleviate this. this is for those for whom interupted sleep is the primary and pretty much only side effect. this applies to treatment and high end dosing (at least until sleep interuption abates)."
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

For Treatment: When you have ongoing prolactin issues, Gynecomastia flare, or are attempting to regress gynecomastia tissues (ductal, lobular and central gland mass).

0.375 up (3/8) to 1mg should generally be sufficient for most users. Most people will not need over 0.5mg. If you do, then SLOWLY escalate the dose. You still should start at 0.25mg and slowly work up. see bottom for exceptions

doses should be taken in the evening, 2-4 hours prior to bed. For the very low doses, an hour is probably fine. if it keeps you up, take it earlier. If it makes you sleepy "too soon" then take closer to bed. a good number of people will notice niether. taking with last meal of the day may be ideal for a lot of people.
    So from my understanding .5 to 1mg a day should be enough to reduce the flair and stop the prolacting?.. Do you first start out at lower dose than .5 or just start at .5 and work your way to 1mg?

also this is for a month or how long?
    And finally,where can one purchase this?

GUYS THANKS FOR THE HELP

edit-I got this from some research Pramipexole will be taken at night 1-2 hours before bed. Starting with 1/8ml (0.125mg), after 4 days going to 1/4 (0.25mg)- and repeating days and increase until reaching .5mg (1/2 ml)
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Hey,anybody?

Im a bit lost on when I should be increasing and how much.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

Increase after 5-9 days. Everyone is different on this - literally. What you do may different totally than the next guy. Need to experiment. Start at .125mg and work up from there. If after 3 or 4 nights you are not sleeping well at all, try bumping up to .25mg/night (you'll be headed in this direction anyway). Stay there for a few days to a week or maybe even more and then double up to .5mg. You may want to also try adding a dose in the morning.. Splitting dosages throughout the morning/afternoon/night may also be an option BUT YOU NEED TO FIND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. This drug is a powerful one - be careful and take your time with it. Also, make sure to force yourself to drink lots of water (added electrolytes would be add greater benefit) as it decreases your thirst but you must stay hydrated.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Increase after 5-9 days. Everyone is different on this - literally. What you do may different totally than the next guy. Need to experiment. Start at .125mg and work up from there. If after 3 or 4 nights you are not sleeping well at all, try bumping up to .25mg/night (you'll be headed in this direction anyway). Stay there for a few days to a week or maybe even more and then double up to .5mg. You may want to also try adding a dose in the morning.. Splitting dosages throughout the morning/afternoon/night may also be an option BUT YOU NEED TO FIND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. This drug is a powerful one - be careful and take your time with it. Also, make sure to force yourself to drink lots of water (added electrolytes would be add greater benefit) as it decreases your thirst but you must stay hydrated.
    So wait,how will increasing the dosage cure me not sleeping when a low dosage causes it?

Also,when you say split,do u mean take say.5mg in the am and .5 in th epm or just break it up into 2 smaller servings?..And I have never taken anything like this so I dont know how my body works to it..How long is a cycle of this?..I want to be 100%
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

Last things I will say about this. You need to do your OWN research as this is a powerful d2 agonist that you should NOT be messing with unless thorough research has been completed.

most people adapt to pramipexole within 2 weeks, escalating dose can shorten this period. For some higher doses may be needed.

Some people will do best with a 2-3 dose per day split, others are best with a single evening or before bed dose.

time of use as well as dose escalation will tend to even out peaks and troughs in plasma (which are the cause of innappropriate wakefullness or tiredness).

IMO jumping dose up to 1-3mg/day is often better for MEN (especially older AAS users) than the very slow increases that have been used in setting like the fibromyalgia study (where dose slowly escalated to 5mg/day).

as a note- at doses over 3mg/day compulsive behaviours (usually hedonic in nature- sex, gambling, shopping) tend to become more prevalent.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Im not going to take it.I dont feel prepare enough and the science required is to much for me..I dont want to harm myself trying to fix something

Thanks guys
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Last things I will say about this. You need to do your OWN research as this is a powerful d2 agonist that you should NOT be messing with unless thorough research has been completed.

most people adapt to pramipexole within 2 weeks, escalating dose can shorten this period. For some higher doses may be needed.

Some people will do best with a 2-3 dose per day split, others are best with a single evening or before bed dose.

time of use as well as dose escalation will tend to even out peaks and troughs in plasma (which are the cause of innappropriate wakefullness or tiredness).

IMO jumping dose up to 1-3mg/day is often better for MEN (especially older AAS users) than the very slow increases that have been used in setting like the fibromyalgia study (where dose slowly escalated to 5mg/day).

as a note- at doses over 3mg/day compulsive behaviours (usually hedonic in nature- sex, gambling, shopping) tend to become more prevalent.
    these comments look familiar...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.67%

Man Im in such a rut right now =-(
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.67%

yoyo whats up dudes...im wondering about prepubescent gyno i have small lumps in my pecs due to leftover prepubescent gyno...its not an issue because you cant see or feel them unless you try really really hard. DOes this mean im prone to getting gyno...or is prepubescent gyno a whole seperate issue? any info on this would be great seeing as im about to start a cycle of mass tabs(strong sh#t i hear)
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.67%

anyone....?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

They do look familiar huh Mac? All statements I quoted are from a different board from Macro himself. He is the expert with the stuff (as well as other chemicals). I have been using Prami for a couple of months now and I have had my ups and downs with it. Though any questions I have had have been answered with ease by Macro.

For prolactin suppression, the stuff is good. It is not something to mess with by any means. Do your *research and talk to Macro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno or puffy nipples/nipple fat
    By DOMOkun in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 06:20 AM
  2. Puffy Nipples/ Gyno (Skulpt?)
    By striker17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 08:02 PM
  3. My temporary relief of gyno (puffy nipples)
    By Jarrod in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 06:52 PM
  4. puffy nipples gyno? (pics)
    By traps in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 09:09 PM
  5. puffy nipples not gyno?
    By LuckyLuciano213 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:50 PM