PCT from a pulse... ATD or 6br?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Im planing on running a 4 week Sdrol pulse (3x/week) with 25mg of 6br on off days before bed.

Although many say all you need is a test booster for pct, I was thinking that running an AI would be nice safety measure BUT cant decide whether to go for ATD or 6br. (I will be using Act Xtreme)

Some say that ATD in itself could cause a rebound, but thats why I was thinking of either running it at 25mg/day for 2 weeks, OR 50mg/day for the 1st week then 25 for the 2nd HOWEVER, i also read that atd interferes with the androgen receptor which isnt what you'd want in pct

Conversely, 6br is a popular choice eg 2nd gear, and Advance PCT

Thanks for the input on this guy

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Im planing on running a 4 week Sdrol pulse (3x/week) with 25mg of 6br on off days before bed.

Although many say all you need is a test booster for pct, I was thinking that running an AI would be nice safety measure BUT cant decide whether to go for ATD or 6br. (I will be using Act Xtreme)

Some say that ATD in itself could cause a rebound, but thats why I was thinking of either running it at 25mg/day for 2 weeks, OR 50mg/day for the 1st week then 25 for the 2nd HOWEVER, i also read that atd interferes with the androgen receptor which isnt what you'd want in pct

Conversely, 6br is a popular choice eg 2nd gear, and Advance PCT

Thanks for the input on this guy
For a 4 time a week and 4 week m-drol pulse I would have a SERM and a natty test booster.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
sorry, i should have written that better, 4 weeks at 3x SD/week

BUT I was thinking of dropping it down to 2 pulses a week instead

I would start at 10mg for each pulse as it's very strong stuff