AI or not? running an epi/tren oral cycle

TrojanBB

Awards
Hey, first post here.

I'm on week 2 of an Epistane/X-Tren oral ds cycle. I will be using Clomid and Torem for pct. The cycle is 6 weeks. I have been thinking of using an AI sometime during or after the cycle for a couple reasons.

I *think* I have pre-existing pubertal gyno. Docs say it's fat, but it doesn't seem to respond to cutting and bulking. It does however change size during steroid cycles (left side got much smaller, right side much much larger in the last 3 weeks). It's hard, large, and the right side is quite painful.

Anyways, should I introduce an AI during the cycle or during PCT? I've heard good things about topical formestane, Adex, and letro. I *did* use letro last year to NO effect. 2.5mg a day for 5 weeks. I didn't experience any sides besides loss of libido so I'm not sure if it was legit.

Any thoughts? Or should I just wait till after my clomid/torem pct and re-assess things?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you should have cleared ur gyno problem before starting the cycle. and from what u said, yeah i think u definately have gyno. y r u using both clomid and torem for pct? pick one you'll be fine.

and IMO, no, you should not use letro on cycle. if you want to use an on cycle AI adex would be better.

TrojanBB

Awards
the gyno problem has been around for years. It didn't change during my previous cycles, but this time it seems to be finally showing some change (good and bad). I was going to use both because I heard people typically use nolva and clomid for tren cycles. Since I have torem already, i was just gonna switch that out with nolva.