M Drol and M Drol Pct Newbie

Destray

Awards
I know I know not another one. But everyone that I have lookied at is all from about a year ago and hasn't answered any of my questions. I just started taking my first cycle of M drol and with it cycle assit. I am just going to do 20/20/20/20. My questions are: Whats is the best pct combination? Whats the proper dose? When should I start my pct?

I have read alot on the nolva and clomid but I just haven't got the best idea yet. Just need some friendly advice. Oh yeah one more thing, when ppl say 40/30/20/10, I know that its a four week cyle right? And you take 40mg a day 7 days a week and decrease it throughout the cyle. Thanks for the post.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its a bad idea to start a cycle before you have your PCT but here is a PCT you could use

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test Booster of your choice (I like PCS)
0/0/4/4/4/4
Cortisol Control product of your choice (I like Reduce XT, works great and cheapest on the market)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Good luck

Feel free to ask any other questions

Also is this your first cycle? If so m drol is a bad idea...

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Its a bad idea to start a cycle before you have your PCT but here is a PCT you could use

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test Booster of your choice (I like PCS)
0/0/4/4/4/4
Cortisol Control product of your choice (I like Reduce XT, works great and cheapest on the market)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Good luck

Feel free to ask any other questions

Also is this your first cycle? If so m drol is a bad idea...
Just out of curiousity, why do you choose to start your test booster beginning of week 3 as opposed to day one?

Destray

Awards
No it is not my first cycle of a ph, but it is of a one at this strength. Just need some ideas on the correct way to do it. So is the test booster taken during the cycle? And should I start my pct about the second to last day of my cycle?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Do a 3 week @10mg/day. SD is potent stuff. I've done numerous cycles at different dosages and 10mg/day for 3 weeks is by far the best (for me, at least). I had all the gains and fewer sides than my 10/10/20/20 cycle.

PCT --
Nolva or Torem
AI's PCS (I love this stuff)
Cort blocker (if you want)

Make sure you have your support supplements that you have loaded at least 2 weeks before cycle (milk thistle, hawthorne berries, etc..) and run throughout.

Good luck.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just out of curiousity, why do you choose to start your test booster beginning of week 3 as opposed to day one?
I have heard that it is because at the beginning of PCT you dont have much test to boost, but this may be only with Divanil products.

You could run it the whole time, im not sure why it really is suggested to start on week 3 to be honest...

Destray

Awards
yeah i suppose that I could but is test absolutley necessay. I just figuered that I would do my cycle and then when i am almost done start my nolva and inhibit E. But i don't know if that is enough for pct

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i suppose that I could but is test absolutley necessay. I just figuered that I would do my cycle and then when i am almost done start my nolva and inhibit E. But i don't know if that is enough for pct
by no means is a test booster necesssary.

nolva and inhibit e will be good enough for PCT.

I would run something like this

NOlva
20/20/10/10
Inhibit E
1/2/3/2/1