H-DROL PCT

mplante21

mplante21

Awards
Whats happenin guys?
I wanna start taking some H-Drol and I've been doing a **** load of research on what to take during my cycle and what to take after for pct. Just wanna know if this sounds right.

Im currently taking
Androtest Extreme 5 days on, 2 days off for max of 4 weeks. Then take 4 weeks off and cycle again.
Vitakic
NO Shotgun
Myozene
Omega 1250 fish oils

My body fat is at 12% from taking these supplements this way. Im trying to up the ante and move on to prohormones and possibly get my body fat to under 10%. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Ill accept constructive criticism its what Im here for.

H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist by CEL

For pct ill be taking these for the following 4 weeks
Novedex XT
Reduce XT
Inhibit-E
Liver Assist

Appreciate ya

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Novedex Xt and Inhibit E are pretty much the same thing man.

Im a SERM brah so I would reccommend a serm, but if you are dead set on a OTC pct PCT run Reversitol

You could run a SERM with inhibit E tho.

Reduce XT and Liver Assist are solid tho.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Here is a simple but effect pct protocol:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
TestoPro 4cap/4/4/4
DTHC 4/ 6/8/8
Vat Attack 6g/6/6/6
td 6-oxo 300/300/150/100
glycobol daily at 4 caps spread

JazzV

Awards
I ran a six week cycle of H-Drol. I went as high as 100 mg in my 4th and 5th weeks. My PCT was Novedex XT. I bridged it in the last week.
In hindsight, I would add a cortisol suppressant.
If you're worried about gyno, CEL's PCT has transreversitrol which is a SERM. Mind you, not nearly as strong as the prescription SERMs.

In my limited experience, h-drol seems pretty mild. i think you'd have to be abusing it to see any ill side effects.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a six week cycle of H-Drol. I went as high as 100 mg in my 4th and 5th weeks. My PCT was Novedex XT. I bridged it in the last week.
In hindsight, I would add a cortisol suppressant.
If you're worried about gyno, CEL's PCT has transreversitrol which is a SERM. Mind you, not nearly as strong as the prescription SERMs.

In my limited experience, h-drol seems pretty mild. i think you'd have to be abusing it to see any ill side effects.
That is false Trans-Res is not a SERM. It may have some SERM like properties. We also use it in Post Cycle Support and Stoked. H-drol is fairly mild and most people are fine with a OTC PCT. But if you running some of the stonger compounds dont make the mistake that a product that has trans-res as a SERM it would be a nice part of the pct with a SERM.

SacTownRob

Awards
When I ran Hdrol, I used Reversitol and Blue-Up with no problems. That was a year ago.

whoismikeford

Awards
iforce reversitol has a SERM matrix consisting of trans-resveratrol and eurycoma longifolia, if these arent serms, wouldnt that be false advertisement?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

vbstud247

Awards
The H-Drol from Nutraplanet is 25mg per pill. It seems that most people are taking 50mg a day for approximately 4 weeks? I am new to this so correct me if I am wrong. What I am confused about is the talk about the post cycle...Serm's...and what not. Can anybody tell give a good supplement to take after running a cycle of HDrol?

THanks!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
The H-Drol from Nutraplanet is 25mg per pill. It seems that most people are taking 50mg a day for approximately 4 weeks? I am new to this so correct me if I am wrong. What I am confused about is the talk about the post cycle...Serm's...and what not. Can anybody tell give a good supplement to take after running a cycle of HDrol?

THanks!!
stay away from this for a while and research some more. hdrol is a pro hormone that converts to methyl testosterone (correct me if im wrong). it will hinder your natural testosterone production. you have to take cycle support supplements to protect liver, blood pressure, and lipids. even when taking support supplements it still puts a great deal of stress on the body. after your cycle your body wont be producing its normal level of testosterone so what we do is take drugs used by women with breast cancer that boost testosterone. since hdrol is considered a mild prohormone, some people opt to used testosterone boosters that are sold at stores and say everything is fine, but dont get blood tests. its always better to use a SERM... thats about as simple as i can put it. hdrol is one step away from being an active steroid, and turns into a steroid in the body.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

THanks!!
Most take h-drol for 5-6 weeks. Two weeks at 50mg then the remaining weeks at 75mg. If you want to go OTC PCT then Resversitol or Post Cycle Support would work. Both of these products are not SERMS. Some people will not run any cycle without a SERM but for most a h-drol only cycle you can get by with a OTC PCT. Here is some info on it.

www.otcpct.com

JazzV

Awards
That is false Trans-Res is not a SERM. It may have some SERM like properties. We also use it in Post Cycle Support and Stoked. H-drol is fairly mild and most people are fine with a OTC PCT. But if you running some of the stonger compounds dont make the mistake that a product that has trans-res as a SERM it would be a nice part of the pct with a SERM.
fair enough. Trans-reversitrol is not a SERM as per say Clomid or tomoxifen. He was running a mild pro-hormone so I felt safe with advice of some OTC PCT.

JazzV

Awards

THanks!!
In addition to SERMs. One should have and AI (aromatase inhibitor) in the post cycle as well. Inhibit E and Novadex XT are common choices.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fair enough. Trans-reversitrol is not a SERM as per say Clomid or tomoxifen. He was running a mild pro-hormone so I felt safe with advice of some OTC PCT.
I agree 100% that for most people this would be a safe pct. I was just trying to make the statement that trans-res is a SERM it seems to be the thought of more than a couple of people.