Tren/Phera PCT

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I am about to run a stack of 100mg Tren and 10mg Phera. Clean Bulk. I have Nolva on hand, and my supporting supplements while on cycle. As for PCT, I'm thinking of 40,40,20,20 Nolva, and adding either IBE Formex with Nolva, or HyperTest at night.

What would you add/change or suggest?

Thanks.

sonicwaste

Awards
I am about to run a stack of 100mg Tren and 10mg Phera. Clean Bulk. I have Nolva on hand, and my supporting supplements while on cycle. As for PCT, I'm thinking of 40,40,20,20 Nolva, and adding either IBE Formex with Nolva, or HyperTest at night.

What would you add/change or suggest?

Thanks.
Don't take the chance of using Nolvadex during or right after a 19-NORtestosterone derivative, ie tren.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
I have ran nolva after tren xtreme and didn't have any issues in the past, however it wasn't stacked with phera like this cycle is. I'm working on getting some clomid as we speak, but besides the serm, would you suggest something like ibe formex or a natty at night to help rebound as well? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have ran nolva after tren xtreme and didn't have any issues in the past, however it wasn't stacked with phera like this cycle is. I'm working on getting some clomid as we speak, but besides the serm, would you suggest something like ibe formex or a natty at night to help rebound as well? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
Clomid with Stoked or Post Cycle support would work well.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
up the Phere to 20mg probably? i've never heard of anyone on here running it that low, clomid during PCT works much better for me also than nolva, nolva is really only in case you get gyno imo.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's difference between Stoked and Post Cycle Support? They look very similar to me... Dosage looks similar as well?
Not a single thing they are exactly the same we created Stoked because some people had a hard time running a stand alone natty test booster with the name Post Cycle in it.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Not a single thing they are exactly the same we created Stoked because some people had a hard time running a stand alone natty test booster with the name Post Cycle in it.
One more quick question since we are on topic. What is the difference between these 2 and TestoPRO? Pretty much the same? Or would I benefit from one better than the other? Thanks again. Much appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more quick question since we are on topic. What is the difference between these 2 and TestoPRO? Pretty much the same? Or would I benefit from one better than the other? Thanks again. Much appreciated.
TestoPRO has testofen in it which the other 2 do not. Testofen has human studies that prove it safely raises free test and aids in fat loss. Stoked and PCS also have estro reducing properties and they are both excellent antioxidants.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. So coming off my cycle, which one would YOU suggest?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response. So coming off my cycle, which one would YOU suggest?
I would probably go with the PCS or Stoked because it does help reduce the estr and the antioxidant will help also. Best of luck bro.:)

klownh8er

Awards
not to thread jack, but since it's still on topic...

How about torem? I respond very well to it pct, but only have used havoc.
Is torem a poor choice for a phera/x-mass cycle?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
bump phera effects prolactin? also what about torem instead of clomi?