PcT for a 5 week Test cycle??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
My buddy just got 10 weeks of test...He and I are going to do 5 weeks each at 2 cc a week..

My first time doing it but was wondering if a OTC test booster would suffice for my PCT?? He has being doing it off and on for about 5 yrs but he claims all he's ever used is a test booster in pct and never used a SERM..what is neccesarry PCT for this type of cycle..PPL with experience please chime in..

Thanks

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Any time you run test you should have a SERM in your PCT. Also, unless your are running test prop or suspension a 5 week cycle is pretty worthless.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Any time you run test you should have a SERM in your PCT. Also, unless your are running test prop or suspension a 5 week cycle is pretty worthless.
How long of a run would you suggest with this being my first run tho? Which SERM? Nolve or clomid?

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
What type of test do you have? Test C, E or sustanon I would go a minimum of ten weeks. For me I would run both nolva and clomid or toremifene.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
What type of test do you have? Test C, E or sustanon I would go a minimum of ten weeks. For me I would run both nolva and clomid or toremifene.
so you would run nolva for estrogen and clomid for libido bounce back im assuming?? Is that right?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
im debating doing the test run or just sticking with a mild PH like Hdrol or epi but thinking i may just stick with a SUPER strong OTC PCT...I dont have a source to buy a SERM..What would you reccommened if I go the OTC route?