epidrol cycle mg dosage?

W

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi guys guna start an epidrol cycle soon and wanted to make the most of the 90 pills in the bottle. If I run the cycle for 4 weeks I was thinking of running the cycle below.

week 1
10/20/30/30/30/30/30

week 2
30/30/30/30/30/30/30

week 3
30/30/30/30/30/40/40

Week 4
40/40/40/40/40/40/40

It will be my 1st cycle what do you guys think. Also for example if I were doing 30mg dosage per day do you take them all at once or spread them out through the day? Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys guna start an epidrol cycle soon and wanted to make the most of the 90 pills in the bottle. If I run the cycle for 4 weeks I was thinking of running the cycle below.

week 1
10/20/30/30/30/30/30

week 2
30/30/30/30/30/30/30

week 3
30/30/30/30/30/40/40

Week 4
40/40/40/40/40/40/40

It will be my 1st cycle what do you guys think. Also for example if I were doing 30mg dosage per day do you take them all at once or spread them out through the day? Thanks
Looks pretty good. You would spread them out but do not take one to late as it could interfere with sleep. Are you going to use support supps and what will the pct look like?

W

whsktklfklf

Awards
Thanks for the post. my PCT is going to look like:

(PRE CYCLE SUPPORT) Competitive edge labs Cycle assist (Start 1 week prior to cycle and take during the entire 4 week cycle, take 4 caps A.M and 4 caps P.M.

(PRO HORMONES) Hardcore Epidrol 30/30/30/40

(SERM) Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10 (Start soon as cycle has finished)

(PCT) Competitive Edge Labs P.C.T. Assist (Start soon as cycle has finished take 3 caps A.M and 3 caps P.M run for 4 weeks)

(TEST BOOSTER) Anabolic Innovation Stoked (Take at the start of 3rd week in to PCT and run for 4 weeks take 2 caps A.M and 2 caps P.M)

(CORTISOL CONTROL) lean extreme (Take at the start of 3rd week in to PCT and run for 4 weeks take 1 cap 3 times a day)

W

whsktklfklf

Awards
Just a quick question aswell. I have been told it would be ideal to run the PCS for about 7-10 days before starting the epi.....just wondering all my support supps are arriving 2moro if I were to take double dosages of PCS for the next 4 days would I be good to start the epi on monday? or should I at least take it for 7 days before I start it? Cheers

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick question aswell. I have been told it would be ideal to run the PCS for about 7-10 days before starting the epi.....just wondering all my support supps are arriving 2moro if I were to take double dosages of PCS for the next 4 days would I be good to start the epi on monday? or should I at least take it for 7 days before I start it? Cheers
Cycle looks good. I would take the pre cycle support for at least 7 days as hawthorne berry takes time to build up in your system to be effective for BP control. Using more in less time will not accomplish that.

924 Joe n

Awards

week 1
10/20/30/30/30/30/30

week 2
30/30/30/30/30/30/30

week 3
30/30/30/30/30/40/40

Week 4
40/40/40/40/40/40/40

i just started a cycle and plan on using all 90 caps in a 6 week cycle, but let us know how ur cycle goes

F

faatboyy

Awards
hey guys just a quick question. im planning on takin an epi cycle thats very similar to the one above and noticed that on the bottle of epidrol that it says to not cycle for more than 30 days without 90 days off. my question is if its okay to expand to maybe 45 day or so.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
hey guys just a quick question. im planning on takin an epi cycle thats very similar to the one above and noticed that on the bottle of epidrol that it says to not cycle for more than 30 days without 90 days off. my question is if its okay to expand to maybe 45 day or so.
Is this your first time? If so, stick to what the bottle says. You wont even know how your body responds if you dont do things correctly.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the post. my PCT is going to look like:

(PRE CYCLE SUPPORT) Competitive edge labs Cycle assist (Start 1 week prior to cycle and take during the entire 4 week cycle, take 4 caps A.M and 4 caps P.M.

(PRO HORMONES) Hardcore Epidrol 30/30/30/40

(SERM) Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10 (Start soon as cycle has finished)

(PCT) Competitive Edge Labs P.C.T. Assist (Start soon as cycle has finished take 3 caps A.M and 3 caps P.M run for 4 weeks)

(TEST BOOSTER) Anabolic Innovation Stoked (Take at the start of 3rd week in to PCT and run for 4 weeks take 2 caps A.M and 2 caps P.M)

(CORTISOL CONTROL) lean extreme (Take at the start of 3rd week in to PCT and run for 4 weeks take 1 cap 3 times a day)
PCT Assist is a test booster, save the stoked for later.

REduce XT is a superior to lean xtreme when it comes to cortisol control, that is, if you have the new LX version.

Reactions: mw1