x mass 2nd run pct help

sierranevada1

Awards
Hey guys i have a dosing question for my pct...7 months ago i ran generic labs x mass and loved it.. it had minimal sides on my body and i was pleased with the gains. Last run i put on about 12 lbs and kept about 7 of them i feel like my pct was not that great. I have not started my 2nd cycle yet but bought what i am going to use. I am going to use i force reversitol, t-911 and andraulic state during cycle and for pct. My question is should i run the reversitol for 2 weeks then add the t 911 so i have a solid 6 week pct or run them both at the same time. any help would be great and i reall appreciate your help. I also will be taking my staples and other supps on cycle such as vitex, vit B12, B6, daily vit, and will throw in some fenugreek during pct as well as creatine.

sierranevada1

Awards
i have clomid but was not going to use it......Thought this compound was slightly more mild that some other phs....if i where to use it what should i dose it at? but if i do not use it will reversitol and a good test booster, fenugreek, and ic3 be enough for a solid pct?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i have clomid but was not going to use it......Thought this compound was slightly more mild that some other phs....if i where to use it what should i dose it at? but if i do not use it will reversitol and a good test booster, fenugreek, and ic3 be enough for a solid pct?
A OTC PCT may work but that compound can shut you down hard and has been known to cause gyno. If you are going to use Clomid I would go 50/50/25/25

sierranevada1

Awards
thanks for the help what else should i run along side with the clomid? and if i where to go otc pct what would be a good one. i have reversitol cycle support t911 andraulic state and dhea.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thanks for the help what else should i run along side with the clomid? and if i where to go otc pct what would be a good one. i have reversitol cycle support t911 andraulic state and dhea.
If you are going OTC PCT that may work. A lot of people use Resversitol weeks 1-4 of pct and Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 of pct.

sierranevada1

Awards
sweet thanks should i throw in the t911 as well? if so what week i was thinking 3-6 with the cycle support