Bloodwork Results

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Just got a call from the lab about my bloodwork I got had done the end of last week, the end of my Havoc/Furaz cycle. I was taking 40 mg/day of Havoc and 200 mg/day of Furaz. Towards the end of the cycle I was noticing some shut down, lethargy, etc.

The lab called and said my test levels are low, around 141 and its supposed to be 240-850 or something like that. Also my bad cholesterol is high and my good cholesterol is low. Also my cortisol levels were low, slightly low. Everything else was fine, but these levels were off.

My question is what are the best supplements to quickly directly affect these levels? I want to directly target these areas, so is Nolva needed or an OTC PCT okay? Thanks for feedback and advice.

BTW, I originally posted a few days ago that my test levels were fine, but after they got back the results they changed it and said they were low, which I obviously can tell in my body. Thanks for feedback and suggestions.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Wait, did you not have a PCT at all? How long has it been since your cycle?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Yes I had an OTC PCT planned based on the early report from the doctor that the levels were okay. When they got back the other results, the levels were off.