EQ-Plex and/or Pmag PCT ???s

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So Im going to be running either EQ-plex and Pmag together or just one of the two individually for 4-6wks and Im looking for some assistance with proper PCT.

As of now I have almost everything I need to do my cycle other than a natty test booster and liquid Clomid.

A few of my questions regarding PCT are

1. How do I incorporate Inhibit-E and CEL Formestane into PCT? Especially if I were to start the Formestane 2-3 wks prior to begging PCT. Also how should each be tapered?

2. Would it be best to start LeanFX in wk 1 of PCT and run at bottle reccomendations? Or should I wait untill wk 3 of PCT and start high and the taper dosages off?

3. Seeing as Ive never delt with a SERM in the past, what would be a reccomended dosing schedule for Clomid for what Im looking at?
(Ive seen 50/50/25/25. Am I correct here?)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so 22 views and no replies. Maybe thats because I wasnt very clear on what I want to do for my PCT.

Cycle:
Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8/8/8/8--first two weeks are preload
EQ-Plex 600/600/600/800/800
P-Mag 50/75/75/100/100

PCT:
TD Formestane 0/0/0/100/100/100/50/0/0
PCTassit 8/6/6/6
LeanFX 3/3/3/2
TD Formestane 0/0/0/100/100/100/50
Inhibit-E 50/50/50/25

This is what Ive gathered together up till now. Id like to have a SERM such as Clomid on hand just in case, however Im not completely sure how Id dose something like that. The SERM dosing is the area in which I need the most assistance.

Also if anyone has anything that could make my PCT any more complete, please feel free to chime in. Thats why I come to you guys.

Thanks...

bencalder

Awards
If you are going for just clomid then I would up your dosage to 100,100,50,50. But if you are going for clomid and nolva then clomid: 50,50,25,25, with nolva: 20,20,20,20.

As for your ai, you have 2; formastane and inhibit e. You dont want to use both or you will just encourage a rebound. I would stick with inhibit e, and wait to run it till the last week of your serm, definatly no point running it from week 1 of the PCT. You should also tapper off your AI.

You didnt mention your support supps, CEL PC doesnt give strong enough doses of milk thislte - in my opinion, so I would get some of that. Also, some vit c wouldn't go a miss.

With regards to your cort blocker, I am not an expert, but I think you are correct to want tod run it from the begining of your PCT,I carnt comment about doses though.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
when are you running this cycle?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
You only need Inhibit or Form in PCT, not both.

throw in some liver assist xt on cycle and in pct as well.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
when are you running this cycle?
sorry fellas this cycle fell through within the first 10 days due to many uncontrollable reasons. I was also having an extremely hard time keeping my doses on schedule.

I do however, still have the remainder of the bottles of each as well as a few other things I cant wait to run.
Im actually gonna try the Prime69 protocol for a while once my stuff gets here from NP. Im not really ready to play with my hormones as much as is required to run PHs. But who knows what the next few months of training hold in store.

Thanks for the interest