test boosting, when to start in PCT?
- 09-06-2009, 05:47 AM
- 09-06-2009, 09:36 AM
- 09-06-2009, 11:51 AM
09-06-2009, 12:33 PM
09-06-2009, 03:20 PM
09-06-2009, 03:46 PM
A DS rep said that I shouldnt because i will have basically no natural test and so using it could impair natural test production
BUT Act Xtreme does take 2 weeks to kick in and a rep said to wait ~a week....
09-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Using a natural testosterone booster is NOT going to impair your natural testosterone production. You WANT to be using one, so that you restore your normal functioning and HPTA as soon as possible.
If Activate Xtreme takes 2 weeks to kick in, then it would be recommended to start it 2 weeks before the end of your cycle. You would have to be careful though, since Activate Xtreme contains nettle root: Nettle lowers SHBG, and the lower levels feedback by increasing estrogen levels, which can lead to gyno.
If you are NOT going to use Activate Xtreme and were only going to use ONE testosterone booster, then I recommend Drive (as it also increases you cAMP levels).
09-07-2009, 07:04 AM
09-07-2009, 03:27 PM
09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
09-08-2009, 04:11 PM
after the input ive received, and my general sense of well being ive decided to go with you on this Rosie
thanks for the input
although The One may not have been great for me the AN reps have
09-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bi0hazurd in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-27-2010, 06:36 AM
- By Clickster in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
- By Leggo my Ego in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 11-24-2007, 04:00 PM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 121Last Post: 10-06-2007, 06:04 PM
- By grape ape in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2005, 04:44 PM