test boosting, when to start in PCT?

  1. test boosting, when to start in PCT?


    Im just about to finish 3 weeks of The One and going to use 2nd gear as directed

    I have Act Xtreme as the test booster but when do you guys think i should start it?

    thanks!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    Im just about to finish 3 weeks of The One and going to use 2nd gear as directed

    I have Act Xtreme as the test booster but when do you guys think i should start it?

    thanks!!!
    need to know what you are taking before we can help you what were you taking for 3 wks

  3. Just finished 3 weeks of AN's The One
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    Just finished 3 weeks of AN's The One
    if you just finished then i would start pct the day after you finished and take what ever you got for pct test booster and so on

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    Im just about to finish 3 weeks of The One and going to use 2nd gear as directed

    I have Act Xtreme as the test booster but when do you guys think i should start it?

    thanks!!!
    Start Activate Xtreme the day that you start 2nd GEAR.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. A DS rep said that I shouldnt because i will have basically no natural test and so using it could impair natural test production

    BUT Act Xtreme does take 2 weeks to kick in and a rep said to wait ~a week....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    A DS rep said that I shouldnt because i will have basically no natural test and so using it could impair natural test production

    BUT Act Xtreme does take 2 weeks to kick in and a rep said to wait ~a week....
    You will have natural testosterone production, since using The ONE is NOT going to shut off your natural testosterone production (bloods from users have shown this).

    Using a natural testosterone booster is NOT going to impair your natural testosterone production. You WANT to be using one, so that you restore your normal functioning and HPTA as soon as possible.

    If Activate Xtreme takes 2 weeks to kick in, then it would be recommended to start it 2 weeks before the end of your cycle. You would have to be careful though, since Activate Xtreme contains nettle root: Nettle lowers SHBG, and the lower levels feedback by increasing estrogen levels, which can lead to gyno.

    If you are NOT going to use Activate Xtreme and were only going to use ONE testosterone booster, then I recommend Drive (as it also increases you cAMP levels).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You will have natural testosterone production, since using The ONE is NOT going to shut off your natural testosterone production (bloods from users have shown this).

    Using a natural testosterone booster is NOT going to impair your natural testosterone production. You WANT to be using one, so that you restore your normal functioning and HPTA as soon as possible.

    If Activate Xtreme takes 2 weeks to kick in, then it would be recommended to start it 2 weeks before the end of your cycle. You would have to be careful though, since Activate Xtreme contains nettle root: Nettle lowers SHBG, and the lower levels feedback by increasing estrogen levels, which can lead to gyno.

    If you are NOT going to use Activate Xtreme and were only going to use ONE testosterone booster, then I recommend Drive (as it also increases you cAMP levels).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I use inhibit E my self it worked good for me no trouble what so ever and kept gains

  9. so im ok to start it today? as in day 1 of pct?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    so im ok to start it today? as in day 1 of pct?
    Yes. Read post #5!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. after the input ive received, and my general sense of well being ive decided to go with you on this Rosie

    thanks for the input

    although The One may not have been great for me the AN reps have

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    after the input ive received, and my general sense of well being ive decided to go with you on this Rosie

    thanks for the input

    although The One may not have been great for me the AN reps have
    You're welcome. We're here to make sure that you get the best results from our products!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. test boosting
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 06:36 AM
  2. Test Boosting Stack
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM
  3. Ideas for boosting low test
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 04:00 PM
  4. Natural test boosting, how to do it.
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 06:04 PM
  5. Boosting Test HELP?
    By grape ape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Log in
Log in