test boosting, when to start in PCT?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Im just about to finish 3 weeks of The One and going to use 2nd gear as directed

I have Act Xtreme as the test booster but when do you guys think i should start it?

thanks!!!

bic

Awards
  • Established
Im just about to finish 3 weeks of The One and going to use 2nd gear as directed

I have Act Xtreme as the test booster but when do you guys think i should start it?

thanks!!!
need to know what you are taking before we can help you what were you taking for 3 wks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

thanks!!!
Start Activate Xtreme the day that you start 2nd GEAR.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
A DS rep said that I shouldnt because i will have basically no natural test and so using it could impair natural test production

BUT Act Xtreme does take 2 weeks to kick in and a rep said to wait ~a week....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A DS rep said that I shouldnt because i will have basically no natural test and so using it could impair natural test production

BUT Act Xtreme does take 2 weeks to kick in and a rep said to wait ~a week....
You will have natural testosterone production, since using The ONE is NOT going to shut off your natural testosterone production (bloods from users have shown this).

Using a natural testosterone booster is NOT going to impair your natural testosterone production. You WANT to be using one, so that you restore your normal functioning and HPTA as soon as possible.

If Activate Xtreme takes 2 weeks to kick in, then it would be recommended to start it 2 weeks before the end of your cycle. You would have to be careful though, since Activate Xtreme contains nettle root: Nettle lowers SHBG, and the lower levels feedback by increasing estrogen levels, which can lead to gyno.

If you are NOT going to use Activate Xtreme and were only going to use ONE testosterone booster, then I recommend Drive (as it also increases you cAMP levels).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bic

Awards
  • Established
You will have natural testosterone production, since using The ONE is NOT going to shut off your natural testosterone production (bloods from users have shown this).

Using a natural testosterone booster is NOT going to impair your natural testosterone production. You WANT to be using one, so that you restore your normal functioning and HPTA as soon as possible.

If Activate Xtreme takes 2 weeks to kick in, then it would be recommended to start it 2 weeks before the end of your cycle. You would have to be careful though, since Activate Xtreme contains nettle root: Nettle lowers SHBG, and the lower levels feedback by increasing estrogen levels, which can lead to gyno.

If you are NOT going to use Activate Xtreme and were only going to use ONE testosterone booster, then I recommend Drive (as it also increases you cAMP levels).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I use inhibit E my self it worked good for me no trouble what so ever and kept gains

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
so im ok to start it today? as in day 1 of pct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
after the input ive received, and my general sense of well being ive decided to go with you on this Rosie

thanks for the input

although The One may not have been great for me the AN reps have

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
after the input ive received, and my general sense of well being ive decided to go with you on this Rosie

thanks for the input

although The One may not have been great for me the AN reps have
You're welcome. We're here to make sure that you get the best results from our products!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT