General staples to take when doing a cycle?

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi guys as it says above what are some general staples that should be taken when doin a course?

Cheers

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
multi-vitamin, increased protein intake, liver support, blood pressure support, flax/fish oil, joint support, taurine for bad pumps, lots of water...am i missing anything?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
multi-vitamin, increased protein intake, liver support, blood pressure support, flax/fish oil, joint support, taurine for bad pumps, lots of water...am i missing anything?
not that i can think of.......

whsktklfklf

Awards
I am using a 50/50 protein at the moment half protein half carbs...Is that still going to be ok or should I buy a more pure protein and less carbs? Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I am using a 50/50 protein at the moment half protein half carbs...Is that still going to be ok or should I buy a more pure protein and less carbs? Thanks
when i am on cycle, i like to go 1.75-2grams of protein per body pound, and keep carbs about 15% of diet...but good clean carbs.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
never a fan of pre-mixed carbs. Add you own - you can up your protein without the carbs. I ground up oatmeal as an addition.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some people swear by natty pb during a cycle, extra calories, some fat, some protein and a few scoops is easy to down if your in a rush