Are fat burners necessary for PCT?

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi guys I was trying to get my hands on lean extreme which I believe has fat burning properties in it and helps reduce cortisol. However unfortunately there is some ingredients in it which is illegal in Australia. I have found a cortisol supplement on its own and I was wondering is some sort of fat burner necessary after a cycle and if so does anyone have any suggestions to what are good brands that dont have illegal ingredients in them? Cheers

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I was trying to get my hands on lean extreme which I believe has fat burning properties in it and helps reduce cortisol. However unfortunately there is some ingredients in it which is illegal in Australia. I have found a cortisol supplement on its own and I was wondering is some sort of fat burner necessary after a cycle and if so does anyone have any suggestions to what are good brands that dont have illegal ingredients in them? Cheers
no it is not necessary, personally using a fat burner for PCT can almost wipe away your gains. just use a cortisol blocker and then after pct is done use a fat burner if u want

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cortisol control and nutrient repartitioners (e.g. AP, Na-RALA) would help better than a "fat burner."

jim623

LeanFX is a good addition to PCT. It controls cortisol and has mild fat burning capabilities. I'm not sure if any of the ingredients are illegal in Australia though.