Anything else for my PCT for Tren/Winny?

Rafoiex

Awards
I'm going to take oral Tren 2 Xtreme, and Win-E from SSL

I believe My doses and PCT will be as follows

Weeks:

*I am already taking joint support atm, and will continue to take it through my whole cycle, and afterwards*
-1: Milk thistle (as reccommended on bottle)

1-6: Tren 100mg ed
1-6: Winny 50mg ed (should I do 100mg? afterall it IS oral)
7-9: Clomid 100mg first day, 50mg ed
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Should I add anything else for my pct? OTC natural test booster (animal M-stak/test-evol?)

any suggestions?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'd run the clomid longer and not use the nolvadex, no need to run them both. just run the clomid as you have it but pyramid down in dose for 2-3 more weeks.

coritsol control IS nice if you have the $ too.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'd run the clomid longer and not use the nolvadex, no need to run them both. just run the clomid as you have it but pyramid down in dose for 2-3 more weeks.

coritsol control IS nice if you have the $ too.
Clomid is better for stimulating the HPTA...it works great to kickstart test production at the beginning of PCT. but, there are downsides to running high doses of Clomid for extended periods of time...

my thoughts on a natty test booster, if you're worried about libido then add one in. I don't personally think they do much to increase test levels, but some of them seem to help with libido.

Relora is a cheap option for cort control.

trainhard3

Awards
I just started the same thing as rafoiex...

I know a little bit about PCT of course as ive done a cycle before. Last time I used Novadex xt , liver support, milk thistle etc etc... I have heard my PCT was really weap. I see hes using something like Clomid which I have heard about but dont quite understand or know where I can find this. Can you give me a few ideas? You seem to have a good understanding of how the Pct works. I aprecaite all feedback.