Strange Nolvadex...???

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
I just recived My serm and It's not in a bottle or anything its just in two little plastic bags....They came with a paper saying they were 20mg x2, but im a little sceptical about this nolva. I though I had bought it from a good source. Any advice on how to know its real??

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
I just recived My serm and It's not in a bottle or anything its just in two little plastic bags....They came with a paper saying they were 20mg x2, but im a little sceptical about this nolva. I though I had bought it from a good source. Any advice on how to know its real??
Ok, let me re-phrase my last post. I ordered my nolvadex from two different sites, and have just recived them. One of them came in four foil packs, with an experation and info on the back. The other came in two plastic air sealed packs, with a note atatched from the pharmacy describing it and additional info. They both look questionable and I want to know if others have recived there supply in the same fashion and form.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not unusual if shipped from an international pharmacy, and it should be legit.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Ok, cool. Its the first time I see it like this. So naturaly im a little sceptical about quality. I much perfer them in packaged foil though,but ehh....that just go's to show you never know what to expect from an international supplyer..>:/

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, cool. Its the first time I see it like this. So naturaly im a little sceptical about quality. I much perfer them in packaged foil though,but ehh....that just go's to show you never know what to expect from an international supplyer..>:/
Cool... I'm gonna modify my previous post 'cause I'm probably dangerously close to source-posting.:paranoid:

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Oh ****! I think your right. Oops...At leat I didnt go too far and name my source by accident...I guess I have to modify my last post too. :D

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I had some nolva shipped in internationally and it was in sealed clear baggies. Worked fine for me.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
I had some nolva shipped in internationally and it was in sealed clear baggies. Worked fine for me.
What shape where they? The ones that came in the plastic baggies are verysmall and square, and they have a small imprint of a 20 on one side...any way of being sure its real nolvadex?

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Have gotten it in three diff packages. Foil paks, plastic blister paks, and foil backed (like claritin) in a manufacturers box. All have been legit! I have the chest to prove it!

B

burnedfish

Awards
I am interested in this as well. Any tests, or tell-tale signs it is legitimate nolva? This is part of the reason I am holding off on ordering anything yet.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Well, I have some good news about that nolvadex...its legit as far as I can tell. Im on day 7 of PCT and have lost only lost about 2lbs. I had puffy nipples from my cycle and they have been getting better...limbido is coming back to its old usual self. Now I just hope I dont get a rebound...wish me luck everyone!

T

TXCope

Awards
my nolva arrived in a flat envelope with the nolva all flat. shipped int'l air. I too was skept at first but it worked fine. Mine were white and round said 20 on one side.

S

sakes

Awards
this type of ordering safe to ship to your door? or do i gotta PO box this?