Need Help

darren808

Awards
Hey guys i am currently doing my keto diet. When I drop down in weight to at least 15% BF I want to start my first cycle of H-Drol. I need help on setting p my PCT. There is so much PCT blogs i don't know what to believe.

I want to do this:

H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle support by AI-don't know how to load this with H-Drol cycle

PCT:
Do PCS with CS by AI. I dont know how to load this PCT.

Can you guys help me out on what i need, dont need and how much to consume on each week.

Thanks you guys.-until then i will be looking around in this forum

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi bro you would preload the Cycle Support 7-10 days before starting the h-drol using 2 scoops a day. Continue the Cycle Support at 2 scoops a day during the cycle. There is no need to load the Post Cycle Support. Just start it the day after your last h-drol dose at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for 4 weeks. If you are not running a SERM you do not have to use the Cycle Support in pct but it will not hurt. Good luck.:)

darren808

Awards
if i do run a serm which one do you reccomend? and when should i take it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
if i do run a serm which one do you reccomend? and when should i take it?
Nolva would be fine run it at a low dose week 1 of pct 20mg same for week2 and for weeks 3-4 run 10mg this is everyday starting the day after your last h-drol dose. Most take it at night. If you run a SERM start the PCS in week 3 of pct and still dose it at 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for 1 month.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Do I run my CS along with my PCS?
You would run CS in your pct if your doing a SERM. If no SERM it is not needed but would not hurt to run it. If you are running a SERM run the CS the same 4 weeks in pct weeks1-4 so that would mean you would be running CS and PCS in weeks 3-4 of pct.