Superdrol cycle hows it look

  1. Superdrol cycle hows it look


    I'm planning on superdrol for

    10/20/20

    than going novadex

    40/40/20/20/20 as pct hoping to avoid the delayed gyno. Also if its illegal please forgive me but if not can someone pm the most reliable and cheapest place they buy there (tamoxifen citrate) novadex online without prescription. Thanks for your help.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by deezy45 View Post
    I'm planning on superdrol for

    10/20/20

    than going novadex

    40/40/20/20/20 as pct hoping to avoid the delayed gyno. Also if its illegal please forgive me but if not can someone pm the most reliable and cheapest place they buy there (tamoxifen citrate) novadex online without prescription. Thanks for your help.
    google will help you get nolva just in case and some clomid also good to have on hand.Brings the boys back sooner.I did a 3 week cycle i got nolva and inhibit E for test booster.If this is your first cycle i wouldn't jump right to SD i'd start with h-drol SD is strong stuff READ some of the older posts alot of other people will tell you the samething.Thats the only way you will know READ READ READ you don't want to mess your self up

  3. are SD cycles supposed to be run for only 3 weeks? i always plan mine out 30 days, but then again I have never run SD at all. If SD is good, what does Testadrol 50 look like to you?
    Testadrol 50
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving:
    2a-17a-dimethyl-5androst-3-one 10mg
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 10mg
    17a-methyl- 1, a-Androstadiene-3, 17diol 30mg

    Or would SD be better by itself?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by stakd View Post
    are SD cycles supposed to be run for only 3 weeks? i always plan mine out 30 days, but then again I have never run SD at all. If SD is good, what does Testadrol 50 look like to you?
    Testadrol 50
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving:
    2a-17a-dimethyl-5androst-3-one 10mg
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 10mg
    17a-methyl- 1, a-Androstadiene-3, 17diol 30mg

    Or would SD be better by itself?
    17a dimethyl is SD 3wks but if you never did it i go with h-drol i wouldn't run SD longer then 3wks my self plus you will also need cycle assist and liver XT and pct assist and omega fish oil caps to

  5. I've taken Oxodrol and I'm currently on a cycle of TestEvol and a couple other bottles of knock off d-bol and winni-v. I'm going to finish this, as I've just started it, but am looking for something that I've heard produce great results. Still recommend H-Drol? After I get done with this cycle I'm gonna chill and take novedex xt since i've got a free bottle a while back, then i'm looking to up the ante a little bit and hit the weights hard with something that I'll really get results from. Thanks, stakd

  6. I understand googling nolva is easy but idk how to find the cheapest or most reliable source.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by deezy45 View Post
    I understand googling nolva is easy but idk how to find the cheapest or most reliable source.
    you will have to check all of them out it's not that hard you should of posted this in cycle info you would of got more help

  8. Quote Originally Posted by deezy45 View Post
    I'm planning on superdrol for

    10/20/20

    than going novadex

    40/40/20/20/20 as pct hoping to avoid the delayed gyno. Also if its illegal please forgive me but if not can someone pm the most reliable and cheapest place they buy there (tamoxifen citrate) novadex online without prescription. Thanks for your help.
    Anyone else think this is a little heavy on the nolva?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    Anyone else think this is a little heavy on the nolva?
    yes......40 for 3 days, then 30 for 4, then 20 for one or two weeks then 10 for a week, add an AI at this time if you want to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hows my cycle look...
    By augmaster88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. HOWS MY CYCLE? MY FIRST ONE EVER!!!
    By jfuller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:41 PM
  3. hows this cycle look??
    By zachconley123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:22 AM
  4. Hows This Aas Cycle
    By wyte1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:57 PM
  5. Hows this epi cycle look?
    By masterdine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in