Superdrol cycle hows it look

deezy45

Awards
I'm planning on superdrol for

10/20/20

than going novadex

40/40/20/20/20 as pct hoping to avoid the delayed gyno. Also if its illegal please forgive me but if not can someone pm the most reliable and cheapest place they buy there (tamoxifen citrate) novadex online without prescription. Thanks for your help.

bic

Awards
  • Established

10/20/20

than going novadex

40/40/20/20/20 as pct hoping to avoid the delayed gyno. Also if its illegal please forgive me but if not can someone pm the most reliable and cheapest place they buy there (tamoxifen citrate) novadex online without prescription. Thanks for your help.
google will help you get nolva just in case and some clomid also good to have on hand.Brings the boys back sooner.I did a 3 week cycle i got nolva and inhibit E for test booster.If this is your first cycle i wouldn't jump right to SD i'd start with h-drol SD is strong stuff READ some of the older posts alot of other people will tell you the samething.Thats the only way you will know READ READ READ you don't want to mess your self up

stakd

stakd

Awards
are SD cycles supposed to be run for only 3 weeks? i always plan mine out 30 days, but then again I have never run SD at all. If SD is good, what does Testadrol 50 look like to you?
Testadrol 50
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
2a-17a-dimethyl-5androst-3-one 10mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 10mg
17a-methyl- 1, a-Androstadiene-3, 17diol 30mg

Or would SD be better by itself?

bic

Awards
  • Established
are SD cycles supposed to be run for only 3 weeks? i always plan mine out 30 days, but then again I have never run SD at all. If SD is good, what does Testadrol 50 look like to you?
Testadrol 50
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
2a-17a-dimethyl-5androst-3-one 10mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 10mg
17a-methyl- 1, a-Androstadiene-3, 17diol 30mg

Or would SD be better by itself?
17a dimethyl is SD 3wks but if you never did it i go with h-drol i wouldn't run SD longer then 3wks my self plus you will also need cycle assist and liver XT and pct assist and omega fish oil caps to

stakd

stakd

Awards
I've taken Oxodrol and I'm currently on a cycle of TestEvol and a couple other bottles of knock off d-bol and winni-v. I'm going to finish this, as I've just started it, but am looking for something that I've heard produce great results. Still recommend H-Drol? After I get done with this cycle I'm gonna chill and take novedex xt since i've got a free bottle a while back, then i'm looking to up the ante a little bit and hit the weights hard with something that I'll really get results from. Thanks, stakd

deezy45

Awards
I understand googling nolva is easy but idk how to find the cheapest or most reliable source.

bic

Awards
  • Established
I understand googling nolva is easy but idk how to find the cheapest or most reliable source.
you will have to check all of them out it's not that hard you should of posted this in cycle info you would of got more help

JeffD

JeffD

Awards

10/20/20

than going novadex

Anyone else think this is a little heavy on the nolva?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think this is a little heavy on the nolva?
yes......40 for 3 days, then 30 for 4, then 20 for one or two weeks then 10 for a week, add an AI at this time if you want to