M-drol pulse and PCT pulse?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so I keep switching what I'm going to do now I'm thinking about doing a M-drol
pulse 5 on 7 off on off days take inhibit-E 75/75/75/75/50/25/7th day off. I will start the M-drol at 10mg the 1st week to see if I get any gains if not 20mg it is
I will do it for a total of 4week (on cycle) after last pulse I will finish the bottle of inhibit-E off (in weeks) 75/50 so what do you all think? I dont think I will need any more for PCT but that is why I'm asking you all...ps I may get some lean FX for after cycle

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so I keep switching what I'm going to do now I'm thinking about doing a M-drol
pulse 5 on 7 off on off days take inhibit-E 75/75/75/75/50/25/7th day off. I will start the M-drol at 10mg the 1st week to see if I get any gains if not 20mg it is
I will do it for a total of 4week (on cycle) after last pulse I will finish the bottle of inhibit-E off (in weeks) 75/50 so what do you all think? I dont think I will need any more for PCT but that is why I'm asking you all...ps I may get some lean FX for after cycle
5 days in a row of M-drol is really pushing it for a pulse cycle bro. 3 days on and 4 off is more like it, with test booster like Activate on off days.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I also do not like the idea of 5 days on m-drol the 7 off. If you pulse I would do 3 days on M/W/F and on off days take the AI but keep this schedule each week do not take a week off.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
why not take a week off? what about some thing like Epi would that be ok for a 5 on 7 off?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
why not take a week off? what about some thing like Epi would that be ok for a 5 on 7 off?
I do not like the idea of running for 5 then a week off and repeat. I do not think the gains doing it that way would be much at all. If your going to pulse do it 3 or 4 times a week every week for 8 weeks the results would be a lot better.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The whole point of pulsing is to avoid suppression. 5 days in a row is long enough with M-Drol that you will be at least somewhat suppressed, then you want to take inhibit-e for a week and hope yopu come back in a week just to turn around the following week and take a bigger dose of M-Drol for 5 days which will again cause you to be suppressed. Do you see how much of a yo-yo that would be? it's a bad idea in general. Dose the M-Drol 3x per week on non-successive days with at least one period of 2 days off each week, that's the ideal scenario according to DR.D who introduced the pulsing method.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
OK I see now . so if I do M/W/F on off days is there no need for a AI? will it do any good
in that lil bit of time?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
OK I see now . so if I do M/W/F on off days is there no need for a AI? will it do any good
in that lil bit of time?
AI or a natty test booster like Post Cycle Support on off days would be fine. If you are going to do a m-drol pulse you may want to get a SERM to use for a few weeks after the pulse. If it is Epi pulse you can use a AI or Post cycle support for a couple of weeks after the pulse.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
Thread Necro!

How would you dose the AI while on the MDrol pulse?

I'm going to run 20/20/20/30/30/30 MWF (6 weeks), going to use SERM during PCT...