Lipid friendly PCT post Epistane

fireworks

fireworks

Awards
Can anyone recommend a lipid friendly PCT for post Epistane. Planning on running Epistane 4 wks at 20/30/30/30 (not going to jack to 40 in 4th week since most people report Epi gains slow down after week 3 anyway).
I have the liver , joints etc... covered, but need to put together a good PCT that won't send cholesterol numbers through the roof (bit prone to it). Also, since Epi is supposed to be anti-estrogen, is it wise to avoid an natty test booster that's also an AI during PCT?.
Could use some PCT advice.

fireworks

fireworks

Awards
Forgot to mention - I will be running Cycle Support during and post cycle, which does have some good support for lipid levels in it. Will that be enough to help those levels?
Secondly, my current natty test booster is also an extremely good AI. Should I not use this during PCT since the Epi should have already reduced Estrogen? And if Epi reduces estrogen, why all the worry about Gyno from Epi with everyone advising a SERM? Just trying to clarify a few things.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my .02, but I'd consider throwing in some niacin after your cycle. Not the flush-free, but straight up niacin. 750mg per day space out would probably be a good dose. Niacin is really good at controlling cholesterol levels. I get flushed for about 30 minutes after taking it, but I kinda like the feeling. And of course fish oil, which is good for maintaining health triglyceride levels.

I think the main concern with epi is estro rebound. If you're on an AI during pct, that helps control any initial rebound that might occur after stopping your cycle. It's coming off of the ai that can be tricky, so that's why tapering your ai down can help smoothly transition your hormone balance. I've never used a serm for my cycles, but then again I've only done fairly light hdrol and epi cycles.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I ran epi at 30/30/40/40/50/60 with no shutdown.

Here's my PCT:
Torem (this schedule is per day - I have a vacation coming up so can only dose for two weeks since i'm going outside the US) 120/120/120/120/120/100/100/75/50 for 5 days

Reversitol - Start at 3 caps and taper down over the next 4 weeks
AI PCS - 4 caps per day for 4 weeks, start the 3rd week of Reversitol
Activate Xtreme - Start with PCS, will use max dose on label

So my PCT is ~5-6 weeks

Fat6

Awards
So let me ask, I getting ready to start another epi cycle, 30-30-40-40-50-50-60, . However Im on TRT 100 MG. tEST Cyp per week. Ive tried post cycle support, and formex for PCT.....any other suggestions? Just lookin to try different things. I really dont worry about the shut down, just the mild liver, cholo., B/P issues.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So let me ask, I getting ready to start another epi cycle, 30-30-40-40-50-50-60, . However Im on TRT 100 MG. tEST Cyp per week. Ive tried post cycle support, and formex for PCT.....any other suggestions? Just lookin to try different things. I really dont worry about the shut down, just the mild liver, cholo., B/P issues.
I can't speak in regards to the TRT

But if you're just worried about the mild liver, lipids, and BP.....just make sure you have your appropriate ancillaries while on cycle and a SERM in PCT and you should be fine.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to mention - I will be running Cycle Support during and post cycle, which does have some good support for lipid levels in it. Will that be enough to help those levels?
Secondly, my current natty test booster is also an extremely good AI. Should I not use this during PCT since the Epi should have already reduced Estrogen? And if Epi reduces estrogen, why all the worry about Gyno from Epi with everyone advising a SERM? Just trying to clarify a few things.
Epi will not reduce estro. Plenty of people get gyno from epi if they do not do a proper pct.