M-Drol and Epi Cycle-Help On PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  296 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

M-Drol and Epi Cycle-Help On PCT

hey all i know my post count isnt extremely high but i read alot and research, ive done ALOT of searching through the forums and i feel the need to ask as for the simple fact i havent really been able 2 anyswer my question soley on using the search so here it is

ill be runnin

M-Drol-- 20/20/20
    Epistane 0/0/30/30/40/40

i chose to run it like that so the epistane will slow the gainz an maintin them better so i feel comfortable with that but an i will be using AI's Cycle Support while on cycle along with omega 3's,mulit V,AI's RecoverPRO,Glutamine and
    P5P for prolactin issues that may arise. now the confusin comes in2 play when i look at my PCT

im havin a hard time findin a way to get nolva but so far im want to run

Test Booster - Diesel Test Pro Cycle

Cortisol Control - Lean FX

AI's Cycle Support

and i also have been looking at "PCT Revolution" by Redefine Nutrition which has PCT Revolution Proprietary Blend: 1030 mg **
    Testosterone Amplification Blend:

Tribulus Terrestris, Fenugreek Extract, 6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol, 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene, Grape Seed Extract, Eurycoma longfolia
    380 mg **
    Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix:

NAC (n-Acetyl-Cysteine), Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin)
    250 mg **
    Prostate Shield:

Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Lycopene, Selenium
    140 mg **
    Cardiovascular Support:

Red Yeast Rice, Niacin (Flush Free), CoQ10
    244 mg

but im clueless if i should run that or Anabolic Xtremes Advacned PCT which contains 6 bromo?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.38%

Make sure you get a SERM before you start the cycle. It's in your best interest bro.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  296 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

i agree, i was wanting to run nolva, BUT contrary to popular belief....itz alot more difficult to aquire nolva then one might think, i've talked 2 my doctor, leveled with him and he wouldnt write me a perscription annnnnnnd im not quite sure it would look legit havin "research chemicalz" shipped to my domestic residence so it kinda leaves me in a akward scenario
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%

same here i plan on runnin the same cycle and cant get nolva and i didnt use it before and had some slight gyno but i didnt know what i was doing at the time and i i know i wll be ok with a otc pct
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  296 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

its certainly not as easy as some make it out to be, i indeed know a serm would be preffered....but sometimez you just cant aquire one...... for an otc pct ive come up with this

Cortisol control- Lean FX

Test booster/slight estro blocker- Diesel Test PRO CYCLE

and i was also thinkin about throwin in "PCT Revolution" by Redefine Nutrition which would add additional tribulus and estro blocking along with support suppz in it along the linez of "red yeast rice", "NAC", "Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Lycopene, Selenium" and Niacin (Flush Free), CoQ10, therez not many reviewz on it but it seems like a solid product that ill be puttin in place of "pcs by AI" now i know ppl go out and get seperate things like a str8 test booster,6 bromo,6oxo,blah blah blah but ifigure with these 3 i "should" be set, oh an ill be runnin AI's cycle support for bp and cholesterol support durin pct as well as on cycle
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.66%

Quote Originally Posted by DLife4Pain View Post
    its certainly not as easy as some make it out to be, i indeed know a serm would be preffered....but sometimez you just cant aquire one...... for an otc pct ive come up with this

Cortisol control- Lean FX

Test booster/slight estro blocker- Diesel Test PRO CYCLE

and i was also thinkin about throwin in "PCT Revolution" by Redefine Nutrition which would add additional tribulus and estro blocking along with support suppz in it along the linez of "red yeast rice", "NAC", "Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Lycopene, Selenium" and Niacin (Flush Free), CoQ10, therez not many reviewz on it but it seems like a solid product that ill be puttin in place of "pcs by AI" now i know ppl go out and get seperate things like a str8 test booster,6 bromo,6oxo,blah blah blah but ifigure with these 3 i "should" be set, oh an ill be runnin AI's cycle support for bp and cholesterol support durin pct as well as on cycle

thats how my pct is gonna look except i might go with pct assist by cel
    DTHC and LEAN FX
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  296 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.33%

i've been reading numerous reviews and now im real interested in I-Force Reversitol which includes 6bromo, now i could be 100% wrong but i feel DTP AND Reversitol would be overkill as far as test boosters go so bascially a waste of money, im think of goin with something like Formex,or Reversitol as it will boost test and is also an AI, and throwing in PCT Revolution which has my support suppz just like AI's Cycle Support but about 10$ cheaper PLUS its has Trib in it for added affect on free test, and then of course Lean FX for cortisol still debating on throwin in the DTP as well but not sure if that be too much Estro blocking goin on any ideas?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

pm sent.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:01 PM
  3. Do you need a serm after a Cyclo bolan (-Drol/H-drol)cycle?
    By Deadlift3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:44 AM