Test booster: activate xtreme or postcycle support/stoked

  1. Registered User
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Test booster: activate xtreme or postcycle support/stoked


    For my The One cycle i was goin to run Activate Xtreme as the test booster in PCT and off cycle but as im going to order for my next cycle whilst im here, in terms of test boosting which do you guys think is better?

    Postcycle support/stoked or Activate Xtreme?

    Thanks guys!!!

  2. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    For my The One cycle i was goin to run Activate Xtreme as the test booster in PCT and off cycle but as im going to order for my next cycle whilst im here, in terms of test boosting which do you guys think is better?

    Postcycle support/stoked or Activate Xtreme?

    Thanks guys!!!
    both!
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Both are excellent. You may also want to look into our newest test booster TestoPRO it contains Testofen which has human trials behind it. It also contains Danival one of the ingredients in Activate Extreme. We are also having a promo for a free bottle.

    Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Testopro is one of the few test boosters with this type of research, from my memory MassFx was the last to have a human study for its effectiveness.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    Yep, Testopro will take it to another level!
  6. Registered User
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Both are excellent. You may also want to look into our newest test booster TestoPRO it contains Testofen which has human trials behind it. It also contains Danival one of the ingredients in Activate Extreme. We are also having a promo for a free bottle.

    Anabolic Innovations present: TestoPRO! Get a free bottle in here!
    i would love to have a free bottle but im in the uk

    ive got the act xtreme (on offer), as its quite popular and contains divanil

    Next time id like to test testopro... especially since stoked has had good reviews
  7. Registered User
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0


    just reading up on testopro though, and its a thermagenic which is a no go for me

    i am a very warm guy as it is (thyroid is fine) and so any thermogenics, especially lean fx which made me melt, i dont wanna try

    but stoked i will
  8. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    just reading up on testopro though, and its a thermagenic which is a no go for me

    i am a very warm guy as it is (thyroid is fine) and so any thermogenics, especially lean fx which made me melt, i dont wanna try

    but stoked i will
    Testopro is not a thermogenic, it only helps one burn fat efficiently through a dramatic increase in free testosterone. Piperine only helps the body burn thermogenosis work better, but you will not feel like you are on yohimbine or clen, by NO means.
    doing my own thang!
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    just reading up on testopro though, and its a thermagenic which is a no go for me

    i am a very warm guy as it is (thyroid is fine) and so any thermogenics, especially lean fx which made me melt, i dont wanna try

    but stoked i will
    I do not believe this statement is true.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I do not believe this statement is true.
    From the product detail

    '' BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.''

    from this i assumed it would increase body temp
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    From the product detail

    '' BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.''

    from this i assumed it would increase body temp
    I really do not believe it will raise body temp such as some of the thermo fatburners out there.

    http://ezinearticles.com/?What-is-Bi...oss?&id=446204
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    From the product detail

    '' BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.''

    from this i assumed it would increase body temp
    Not a thermogenic. You arent going to feel hot on this like thermos.

    The reason it was included is the last sentence there.

  13. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0

    stoked ftw!


    9 out of 10 APBT's choose stoked...........lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    9 out of 10 APBT's choose stoked...........lol
    Very cool dog looking better and better each time you post a picture. Now we may have to come out with Doggie Stoked LOL!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very cool dog looking better and better each time you post a picture. Now we may have to come out with Doggie Stoked LOL!!!
    yeah, shes coming along rather well......we actually have her on a mix of science diet and a natural brand that is high in fish oils. Very high, her breath smells of fish. lol

    If i could give her sports supps, I would...........

    She should be pushing the 40 pound mark, right around 5 mos old now.

    She goes to obedience training tonight, along with the 5 y/o male.

    I remember when- she pooped and peed everywhere, Think she was 3ish mos in this pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Test Booster: Testopro or Activate Xtreme
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 07:38 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:25 AM
  3. Stoked/Activate Xtreme Log
    By Lusus Naturae in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:04 AM
  4. Activate Xtreme + Stoked + ?
    By ndnguy85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 08:27 PM
  5. The test booster stack has started Stoked/Activate Xtreme
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 07:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in