PCT SUPPS? AM I ON THE RIGHT TRACK?

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi guys after doing a bit more research I think I'm almost there below are a list of supps I intend on taking for my PCT.

I will be running a 4 week course of epirol (10mg tablets, what dosage would be suitable?)

(CYCLE SUPPORT) I will be taking competitive edge labs cycle assist. (should i start this 1 week before I start my course and take it all the way through until I have finished the course or for an additional 4 weeks after with my PCT???)

(SERM) Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 ??? does that sound about right

(TEST BOOSTER) Anabolic Innovation stoked (when should I start this and how long should I run it for?)

(CORTISOL CONRTOL) Lean extreme (Once again when should I start this and how long for?)

Do you think the above PCT would be good or over kill and are the brands or the products good or do u have any other suggestions?

Is there anything I should add or take out?

This will be my 1st cycle

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi guys after doing a bit more research I think I'm almost there below are a list of supps I intend on taking for my PCT.

I will be running a 4 week course of epirol (10mg tablets, what dosage would be suitable?)

(CYCLE SUPPORT) I will be taking competitive edge labs cycle assist. (should i start this 1 week before I start my course and take it all the way through until I have finished the course or for an additional 4 weeks after with my PCT???)

(SERM) Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 ??? does that sound about right

(TEST BOOSTER) Anabolic Innovation stoked (when should I start this and how long should I run it for?)

(CORTISOL CONRTOL) Lean extreme (Once again when should I start this and how long for?)

Do you think the above PCT would be good or over kill and are the brands or the products good or do u have any other suggestions?

Is there anything I should add or take out?

This will be my 1st cycle
I would start the Cycle Assist 1 week before and run during the cycle. Your Nolva dose looks good. I would start both Stoked and Lean Xteme on week 3 of the pct. Take Stoked 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. for a month and for the Lean Xtreme 1 cap 3 times a day fo a month should work well.