epidrol cycle

whsktklfklf

Awards
Hi guys im from Australia and have just got my hands on a cycle of epidrol i know it might sound kinda strange but all PH's are illegal in Australia.

I have been doing a bit of research and I want to make sure ive got everything right before I start it. This would also be my 1st cycle of anything. Im 23yr 188cm and weight about 210lbs 12% body fat

I want to do a 4 week course, what would you suggest the daily mg intake should be?

Also should I take anything pre cycle that will help?

Should I cycle the epi for the full 4 weeks before I start any PCT?

for my PCT if i were to take novladex for 4 weeks and take test boosters would that be enough or would I need some sort of cortisol support?

What would be a sufficient intake of novladex over the 4 weeks?

Should I start taking the test boosters on the 4th week of the cycle all the way through for an additional 4 weeks?

I think I may have read some where some sort of zinc and magnezium intake will help with PCT???

In regards to PCT supplements I have to try get a hold of stuff that is available in Aus.

sorry about all the questions...last one do u think if I went to my doctor and told him what I am planning to do he will write me up a script for novladex? I think u need a script for the stuff in Aus?

Any help would be great thanks

asoulecpt

Awards
I assume this is a spawn? What is the mg dosing for each compound?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You should take Cycle Support for 7-10 pre cycle and during the entire cycle. Nolva and a test booster like Stoked will work fine. You can add a cortisol product and if you do start that in week 3 of pct. I would dose the Nolva 20/20/10/10.

whsktklfklf

Awards
spawn? sorry dont know what u mean by that all this terminology is new to me

whsktklfklf

Awards
Thanks for they help mate. What is a good cycle support sup? I wonder if I should buy CS from the states or try find a sup in Aus? the only problem is most supplements that are made in the US are band is AUS

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for they help mate. What is a good cycle support sup? I wonder if I should buy CS from the states or try find a sup in Aus? the only problem is most supplements that are made in the US are band is AUS

I will try to find out if we have a distributor there.