Good product for Cortisol levels?

KDLMaj

Awards
LeanExtreme is no longer on the market, so what products do folks suggest for controlling cortisol levels during PCT?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LeanExtreme is no longer on the market, so what products do folks suggest for controlling cortisol levels during PCT?
OsteoSport is a good product for that.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

jim623

Lean FX by Anabolic Xtreme is a very good cortisol inhibitor.

KDLMaj

Awards
Rosie- you suggested OsteoSport before, but it looks like it's primarily a joint product. How would you rate it against products that more specifically target cortisol levels? That was my one concern, particularly since I already have a joint supplement I just purchased another bottle of. Otherwise, I'd happily order a bottle of Osteosport.

jim623

Rosie- you suggested OsteoSport before, but it looks like it's primarily a joint product. How would you rate it against products that more specifically target cortisol levels? That was my one concern, particularly since I already have a joint supplement I just purchased another bottle of. Otherwise, I'd happily order a bottle of Osteosport.
Some joint sups will also somewhat inhibit cortisol. Supercissus RX is another joint compound that does that.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin-C. 1 gr. 1st thing in the morning, 1 gr. 2 hours later

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i use Lean Xtreme everytime, and currently using. I dont know anything better

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure? I've seen it around.
Yes I am sure.

OsteoSport IS primarily a joint product. However, it controls cortisol as well.

Personally, the best product that I have used re cortisol control is Lean Xtreme. Whilst Designer Supplements is no longer in business, Lean Xtreme (reformulated) is made by Driven Sports. I suggest that you use that.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

KDLMaj

Awards
This is why I love AppNu- I can always trust your opinions. You all are very objective about your products.

Speaking of which- I just ordered two more bottles of The One. I plan on cycling it a few more times over the next year. It's just hands down amazing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Reduce XT, its the cheapest cortisol control product on the market!

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Cort Bloc

Or Cissus, I'm pretty sure it's good for that as of course for the joints.

WillVN

Awards
what about supress-C from CEL.

They always have solid products, don't know a reason why this wouldn't be.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme, Lean FX, and Reduce XT : they all are good products in controlling cortisol for both standalone cycle and PCT.