Alright guys here it is

MacTruck33

Awards
After several posts and fishing around and researching ive decided on a cycle for me and have seemingly everything lined up. Just wanted to see if I have all my bases covered.

Ive decided on a Superdrol cycle. I purchased CEL's M-Drol after seeing very positive reviews. I decided on Superdrol because the sides associated with it normally (liver, back pumps, lethargy) are very managable as opposed to gyno. I have previously done a Spawn cycle and had a gyno scare about 3 months afterward but the small pea sized lump that was under my right nipple is now permanantly gone.

I also purchased Havoc because it has interested me largely ever since I researched harder. I would like to run it with Superdrol, but have yet to see a log with someone who has done it to see what had happend with running the two methyls. Ill hold off for now and save for later.

Heres my cycle:

M-Drol (20,20,30)
CEL's cycle assist
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil

PCT:
Nolva (40,20,10,10)
Lean Xtreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
Posst Cycle Support
IBE Formex (after SERM)

Any holes you guys see in either dosing or supplements or anything would be great. Also, pre-workout for me is a must so would running something like Jack3d be ok while on cycle?

Thanks guys for all your help.

EDIT-Forgot to mention that I will be abstaining from alcohol while on cycle completely and my diet will consist of atleast 230g of protein a day while hovering around 75 grams of carbs.

spartan300

Awards
u don't need both novedex xt and formex
pick one or the other

i'd pick formex and toss the novedex xt

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why are you using an AI in your pct?

I would just drop novedex and formex and add a natty test booster

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also why are you only eating 230g protein and 75 carbs? That is a hard cut

if you are going to do such a hard cut, especially while on anabolics, up your protien

MacTruck33

Awards
What natty test booster would you guys suggest?

MacTruck33

Awards
also why are you only eating 230g protein and 75 carbs? That is a hard cut

if you are going to do such a hard cut, especially while on anabolics, up your protien
I may end up going higher on the carb intake, but I just want this to be as lean a cycle as possible.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
After several posts and fishing around and researching ive decided on a cycle for me and have seemingly everything lined up. Just wanted to see if I have all my bases covered.

Ive decided on a Superdrol cycle. I purchased CEL's M-Drol after seeing very positive reviews. I decided on Superdrol because the sides associated with it normally (liver, back pumps, lethargy) are very managable as opposed to gyno. I have previously done a Spawn cycle and had a gyno scare about 3 months afterward but the small pea sized lump that was under my right nipple is now permanantly gone.

I also purchased Havoc because it has interested me largely ever since I researched harder. I would like to run it with Superdrol, but have yet to see a log with someone who has done it to see what had happend with running the two methyls. Ill hold off for now and save for later.

Heres my cycle:

M-Drol (20,20,30)
CEL's cycle assist
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil

PCT:
Nolva (40,40,20,20)
Lean Xtreme
Novedex XT
MRI's CE2
IBE Formex

Any holes you guys see in either dosing or supplements or anything would be great. Also, pre-workout for me is a must so would running something like Jack3d be ok while on cycle?

Thanks guys for all your help.

EDIT-Forgot to mention that I will be abstaining from alcohol while on cycle completely and my diet will consist of atleast 230g of protein a day while hovering around 75 grams of carbs.
What are the affects if you do consumer alcohol with a stack like this? any difference? I'm talking about just a few beers on the weekend? Tks.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the affects if you do consumer alcohol with a stack like this? any difference? I'm talking about just a few beers on the weekend? Tks.
death

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i don't know about all that.....but it will not be good for your liver. how bad will it be, no one really can tell you that, it's your liver your health. i'd stay away for having more than 2 or 3, but then again, i would not have even one.

MacTruck33

Awards
How does the updated cycle look guys? also could someone answer me the question of how bad would it be if I bridged into Havoc at the end of my Superdrol cycle?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you said you were going to hold off on doing that.....

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally i wouldnt mess with an AI after my cycle. Your hormones are gonna be all ****ed up coming into PCT then after you are going to be messing with them a little bit again with Formex. Thats just me. After a cycle I would suggest not running anything remotely hormonal for 6 weeks to let your body adjust back to homeostasis.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't know about all that.....but it will not be good for your liver. how bad will it be, no one really can tell you that, it's your liver your health. i'd stay away for having more than 2 or 3, but then again, i would not have even one.
it was a joke, lol. Most ppl act like drinking on cycle will practically kill you. Is it the best thing to do? No, but I know plenty of ppl who have drank a lot on cycle and are fine now. Would I risk it? No. Will in hinder your gains? Yes.

MacTruck33

Awards
So dropping the Formex would be best?

Also about Havoc, I will be holding off it was more of a general question since thats the only thing I didnt get answered in my original post.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So dropping the Formex would be best?

Also about Havoc, I will be holding off it was more of a general question since thats the only thing I didnt get answered in my original post.
i don't care for the idea of two orals. yea, i know there's lots of that kind of stuff being sold out there, but i still don't like it. now a bridge is ok i suppose. but i have a problem going from a strong compound to a weaker one. some do not mind that, it comes down to what you prefer based on your experience i guess. oh and the formex? if your running a SERM then the possible elevated estro in your body will do nothing, the SERM if prevent anything from happening. if your going to use formex, start the day after your last dose of SERM, this might help if there are going to be any "re-bound" issues.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i don't care for the idea of two orals. yea, i know there's lots of that kind of stuff being sold out there, but i still don't like it. now a bridge is ok i suppose. but i have a problem going from a strong compound to a weaker one. some do not mind that, it comes down to what you prefer based on your experience i guess. oh and the formex? if your running a SERM then the possible elevated estro in your body will do nothing, the SERM if prevent anything from happening. if your going to use formex, start the day after your last dose of SERM, this might help if there are going to be any "re-bound" issues.
I think adding an AI to the end of the SERM would increase his chances of rebound gyno, especially when he is taking something like havoc with is known for its rebound estrogen effects...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I think adding an AI to the end of the SERM would increase his chances of rebound gyno, especially when he is taking something like havoc with is known for its rebound estrogen effects...
please explaine

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
please explaine
Well epistane is going to suppress estrogen, then your SERM with suppress estrogen (taper down tho) then instead of coming off your SERM (tapered down to try to stop rebound) you jump into another AI which suppresses estrogen further

just not a good combo

spartan300

Awards
can you explain the MoA on how serms suppress estrogen....i thought serms only mimiced estrogen

shouldnt estrogen increase more towards the end of a pct because endogenous testosterone is being produced which would allow turnover to estrogen by aromatase...so how does serms prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen when you dont act on aromatase?

MacTruck33

Awards
Ive decided to hold off of using the two together. With that said, yes or no for the formex? I will be purchasing both Tamox and Clomiphene but am sketchy on using both together.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can you explain the MoA on how serms suppress estrogen....i thought serms only mimiced estrogen

shouldnt estrogen increase more towards the end of a pct because endogenous testosterone is being produced which would allow turnover to estrogen by aromatase...so how does serms prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen when you dont act on aromatase?
My bad, i was thinking of a dex and prescription AIs :facepalm:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ive decided to hold off of using the two together. With that said, yes or no for the formex? I will be purchasing both Tamox and Clomiphene but am sketchy on using both together.
i'm staying with my previous statement

MacTruck33

Awards
All my stuff came in im super pumped. So this stack looks good? If so im going to start preloading my cycle assist on monday for a week.

MacTruck33

Awards
Hey Guys once again made a small change to my PCT. Was wondering your guys thought? Do I look good to go

MacTruck33

Awards
Thanks guys for your help. I aactually decided to taper down on the doasge of this M-Drol from 20 20 30 to 10 20 20. Keep the dosage low on a strong compound. Anyways everything in my PCT can be run in conjunction with my SERM except for Formex correct?

spartan300

Awards
id probably choose clomid over nolva

as far as ur pct, my views vary from the other suggestions...

MacTruck33

Awards
id probably choose clomid over nolva

as far as ur pct, my views vary from the other suggestions...
As weird as this is gonna sound id probably be able to deal with no boys for a while as oppose to having to buy an A-Cup haha. My pea sized lump is gone after I had the scare and my doc gave me some medication for it that took it down to the point of the little lump.

Next check I may buy some letro just in case but I think if this kicks up or becomes a problem after using the Nolva ill just shoot into my doc again.

spartan300

Awards
ill just throw my thoughts up

taper serm down, while tapering AI up

dont believe theres any scientific backing for rebound gyno

MacTruck33

Awards
ill just throw my thoughts up

taper serm down, while tapering AI up

dont believe theres any scientific backing for rebound gyno
So while the Nolva comes down take the Formex up?

and everything else should be dosed as normal correct? Dont mean to ask so many questions just want to do this right.

MacTruck33

Awards
Just wanted to update guys my cycle has gone great!

I used the M-Drol as more of a cutter as opposed to bulking with it. My weight hasnt gone up a lot but I contribute this to abstaining from alcohol (3 beers total while on it), a very clean and balanced diet and an increase in cardio and ab workouts after strenuous lifting. I feel good and jacked all day and have had several comments asking "what im on".

Now im in my 3rd week and am coming close to the beginning of my PCT. I have supplements and SERMS for pct here and on hand and want to make sure im not missing anything.

Heres what I have on hand:
Nolva
Clomid
Lean Xtreme
Diesel Test Pro Cycle
Anabolic Innovations post cycle support.

I was going to order Formex but when I heard of some people saying it causes a gyno rebound I wanted to steer clear. My libido is down pretty good right now so I ccant wait to get my boys back haha. Ive had no issues with gyno or anything gyno related on cycle so hopefully all stays well in that department.

Now my question is should I just stick to Nolva for PCT or use both? I was able to get my hands on both so I jumped at the oppurtunity to do it. Also for LX ive heard that people should start dosing that the 3rd week of PCT? Seeing if thats true or not. Alright guys thanks and keep lifting!

MacTruck33

Awards
What time of the day should I dose my Nolva and what time should I start my Lean Xtreme?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would taper the AI back down too personally