Spawn and PCT

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Spawn and PCT

So i am looking at running spawn.3 caps a day 30 days like the bottle says and am going to take milk thistle or some type of liver support formula.For PCT i am going to take nolvadex for 4 weeks at the recommended 40/40/20/20 dosing.I am also going to take supercissus by USPlabs and am trying to decide on a good test booster.Does this sound like a good PCT or am i missing something?any recommendations on test boosters?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Activate Xtreme (or NP Divanex) is a solid test-booster.

As I stated in your first thread, these "tren" products are notorious for causing prolactin-related gyno (which nolva may not help). You may want to include cabergoline during/after your cycle, or at least add in some B6, vitex, and/or l-dopa.
    RTR.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, i was just reposting here cus first post was in the wrong section.Yeah i have heard a lot of good stuff about activate xtreme its just so expensive.Guess its worth the extra $$$ tho.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RepThat20 View Post
    Thanks, i was just reposting here cus first post was in the wrong section.Yeah i have heard a lot of good stuff about activate xtreme its just so expensive.Guess its worth the extra $$$ tho.
    NP Divanex is straight 95% nettle extract, like the old AX. Good stuff.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html
    RTR.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

definitely looks legit and is much easier on the wallet.So three caps of that a day along with the nolva and liver support.How should i dose the cabergoline?(sorry if thats a dumb question)i havent really looked into it yet.BTW i am not running this cycle now, i am just trying to get everything in order so when i do run it i have everything covered and nothing to worry about.just trying to research as much as possible.i've also heard that some people recommend clomid over the nolva for this type of cycle...any thoughts?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RepThat20 View Post
    definitely looks legit and is much easier on the wallet.So three caps of that a day along with the nolva and liver support.How should i dose the cabergoline?(sorry if thats a dumb question)i havent really looked into it yet.BTW i am not running this cycle now, i am just trying to get everything in order so when i do run it i have everything covered and nothing to worry about.just trying to research as much as possible.i've also heard that some people recommend clomid over the nolva for this type of cycle...any thoughts?
    The Divanex will last 30 days dosing @ 4 caps daily. As for the caber, dosing at 0.5mg every 3-4 days should be effective.

I'll PM you a link with info on the caber.
    RTR.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Becoming Spawn while using Spawn. (Cycle Log)
    By Brandb11 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 11:30 AM
  2. Spawn and PCT
    By RepThat20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 03:56 AM
  3. Spawn pct
    By Fitness1union in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:15 AM
  4. Spawn?