Reversitol/Formex OR Reversitol/PCS?

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
What would you guys use, and how would you take them? Run both for 4 weeks after coming off cycle? Or start one, then start the other two weeks in for a total of a 6 week pct? Or 4 and 4 for an 8 week?

Basically, I will be running an OTC for some epi and low dosed tren (hit it before and came out fine) and I am trying to figure out if if the formex will be more beneficial with Reversitol instead of Post Cycle Support.

I am assuming if I went with the formex, I would use the formex first... then cycle in the reversitol. If i hit PCS again I would probably run Reversitol first, then probably cycle in the PCS at week 4 when I am only taking 1 Reversitol pill. Anyway, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Lucky

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I think Reversitol/PCS would be better than Reversitol/Formex.

Reversitol and Formex are both AI.
Too much AI in PCT is not a good thing.

If I were you, I would take Reversitol/PCS as an OTC PCT for mild cycle.
For any phera or halodrol or superdrol cycles, you should have SERM.

Take reversitol 3/2/2/1 for 4 weeks.
PCS should be taken 4 caps a day (2 AM/2 PM) at week 3 or 4 of PCT.

Hope it helps...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Reversitol/PCS would be better than Reversitol/Formex.

Reversitol and Formex are both AI.
Too much AI in PCT is not a good thing.

For any phera or halodrol or superdrol cycles, you should have SERM.

Take reversitol 3/2/2/1 for 4 weeks.
PCS should be taken 4 caps a day (2 AM/2 PM) at week 3 or 4 of PCT.

Hope it helps...
Agreed although you could also run a Formex/PCS pct. I would dose it like this.

Resversitol weeks 1-4 3/2/2/1

PCS weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Thanks a lot you guys, greatly appreciated. I have the reversitol on hand, and was waiting for a bit of feedback in regards to the Formex/PCS question. I'll run Reversitol/PCS this time, and I will update how it works out on this thread for you guys if you feel the need to check on this OTC.

Thanks for the input!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot you guys, greatly appreciated. I have the reversitol on hand, and was waiting for a bit of feedback in regards to the Formex/PCS question. I'll run Reversitol/PCS this time, and I will update how it works out on this thread for you guys if you feel the need to check on this OTC.

Thanks for the input!
Good luck bro.

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Hey thanks DG. I have read that post before actually.

I have heard great things about the formex, my friend actually ran it after a Halodrol cycle and felt better on the Formex than the actual pH (albeit halodrol being mild, PCT being more "enjoyable" than being on is a cool experience!).

I have already purchased the reversitol and have it on hand, and I am throwing down my order for the PCS tonight. My next run, if for some reason I can't get my nolva again, will probably be the Formex/PCS/CS combo you have there... this is what I am planning on this time...

Reversitol: Weeks 1-4, 3/2/2/1
I3C: Weeks 1-6, 600mcg each day
ZMA: dosed throughout (including during cycle)
PCS: Weeks 3-6, 4 caps a day
CS: (pre-loaded and during cycle), 2 weeks post cycle
Milk Thistle: run after the cs is done

Activate Xtreme is on hand if I feel the need for a bit of a boost, but I doubt I'll need to use it. Also I may look into Lean Xtreme depending on how funds are.

Thanks for the help!

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks DG. I have read that post before actually.

I have heard great things about the formex, my friend actually ran it after a Halodrol cycle and felt better on the Formex than the actual pH (albeit halodrol being mild, PCT being more "enjoyable" than being on is a cool experience!).

I have already purchased the reversitol and have it on hand, and I am throwing down my order for the PCS tonight. My next run, if for some reason I can't get my nolva again, will probably be the Formex/PCS/CS combo you have there... this is what I am planning on this time...

Reversitol: Weeks 1-4, 3/2/2/1
I3C: Weeks 1-6, 600mcg each day
ZMA: dosed throughout (including during cycle)
PCS: Weeks 3-6, 4 caps a day
CS: (pre-loaded and during cycle), 2 weeks post cycle
Milk Thistle: run after the cs is done

Activate Xtreme is on hand if I feel the need for a bit of a boost, but I doubt I'll need to use it. Also I may look into Lean Xtreme depending on how funds are.

Thanks for the help!
Looks great.

Good luck with your cycle.

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
Hey guys, thanks again for all your help and if you are still out there... I would like to ask for your opinion on something...

So I threw down the cash for the Lean Xtreme/Alphaburn (RPN) stack. Looked like too good of a deal to pass up. I'm figuring on cycling in the Lean Xtreme at the beginning of week 3... since I am ASSUMING cortisol is not much of a danger until your body is really fighting to up it's lowered test.... I am guessing it will take a bit of time (roughly 2 weeks or so?) for cortisol to be on the rise to any significant degree? Also, considering the reversitol will be cycled in already, I am hoping test won't drop too quickly.

Any thought on when to throw in the Lean Xtreme to block rising cortisol levels?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
For any phera or halodrol or superdrol cycles, you should have SERM
Isnt halodrol more mild than epi?