Planing Spawn Cylce....any advice for PCT?

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Im 23yrs old and Im planing a spawn cycle. I have done my home work for the most part and understand the basics of it, but still have a couple of qusetions like SERM dosage. I will have Nolvadex on hand and plan running it 40/20/20/10, any advice on running it otherwise?

My PCT =
Diesle Test Hardcore-Natty test booster
Nolvadex-SERM
SizeOn-creatine
Anabloic Innovations Cycle Support

I was wondering if I should run Reversitol instead of Deisle Test hardcore, any advice on what to add or which products work better?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 23yrs old and Im planing a spawn cycle. I have done my home work for the most part and understand the basics of it, but still have a couple of qusetions like SERM dosage. I will have Nolvadex on hand and plan running it 40/20/20/10, any advice on running it otherwise?

My PCT =
Diesle Test Hardcore-Natty test booster
Nolvadex-SERM
SizeOn-creatine
Anabloic Innovations Cycle Support

I was wondering if I should run Reversitol instead of Deisle Test hardcore, any advice on what to add or which products work better?
I think you could do either. Good looking pct.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to look into cabergoline or supps to control the possibility of prolactin-related gyno. These "tren" products are notorious for it.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Just remember, taken orally, res has a low bio. Something like reverse may work better as it has better absorption supposedly in addition to the post cycle support.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
You might want to look into cabergoline or supps to control the possibility of prolactin-related gyno. These "tren" products are notorious for it.
I know alot of people report gyno during the use of spawn, and some times after running nolvadex. I read your supposed to take 30-20mg(nolvadex) per day until the problem is under control if gyno pops up during the cycle. But I know that will hurt my gains, so my question is which supplement should I take if it dose pop up, instead of nolvadex.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
I think you could do either. Good looking pct.
I know Anablic Innovations has tons of supps that help during pct, which do you recomend if I choose not to run desile test hard core, or what to run along with it?

I really want to get my pct straight in-order before I start the cycle. Im determind to keep most of my gains.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Anablic Innovations has tons of supps that help during pct, which do you recomend if I choose not to run desile test hard core, or what to run along with it?

I really want to get my pct straight in-order before I start the cycle. Im determind to keep most of my gains.

With a SERM and DTHC you should be good. If you want a Anabolic Innovations product to run in pct I would go with Stoked. But as long as you run a SERM and a natty test booster with the Cycle Support during pct you should be good.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
how about just run nolvadex 40/40/20/20 then run test booster after the nolvadex..thats what im doing.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about just run nolvadex 40/40/20/20 then run test booster after the nolvadex..thats what im doing.
I would probally start the test booster during pct but you can wait till your done with pct if you wish.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
With a SERM and DTHC you should be good. If you want a Anabolic Innovations product to run in pct I would go with Stoked. But as long as you run a SERM and a natty test booster with the Cycle Support during pct you should be good.
Hey, Im back again...I had a qestion about Anabolic Innovations "stoked", could I run this instead of DTHC or should I stick with it? I looked at "stoked" and it has reversitol, is this going to be an issue with the nolva?? And is it considered a natty test booster?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, Im back again...I had a qestion about Anabolic Innovations "stoked", could I run this instead of DTHC or should I stick with it? I looked at "stoked" and it has reversitol, is this going to be an issue with the nolva?? And is it considered a natty test booster?
Stoked would be a fine choice and there is not a problem with running trans-Res with Nolva. I would start the Stoked in week 2 or 3 of the pct because it also has some estro reducing properties and this way you will still be running Stoked after the nolva and it would help with any estro rebound after the serm. Good luck with the cycle bro. You can also still run the DTHC also if you like.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
Stoked would be a fine choice and there is not a problem with running trans-Res with Nolva. I would start the Stoked in week 2 or 3 of the pct because it also has some estro reducing properties and this way you will still be running Stoked after the nolva and it would help with any estro rebound after the serm. Good luck with the cycle bro. You can also still run the DTHC also if you like.
Ok, so for the first 2-3 weeks I should just run the novla? Or should I take DTHC for the first 2-3 weeks of pct and then switch to stoked for the remainder? And would running them both at the same time be an overkill?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so for the first 2-3 weeks I should just run the novla? Or should I take DTHC for the first 2-3 weeks of pct and then switch to stoked for the remainder? And would running them both at the same time be an overkill?
You can run it like this

Weeks 1-4 Nolva

weeks 1-4 DTHC

Weeks 3-5 Stoked

So weeks 1-2 would be Nolva every night and DTHC as directed. Weeks 3-4 Nolva every night with DTHC as directed and Stoked 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. weeks 5-6 Stoked 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
i just finished spawn and im 3 weeks into pct gained 5 pounds and kept all my strenght gains and also im way leaner...i like epistane by IBE better though

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
ran firt 2 weeks of nolva at 40 and last 2 weeks at 20

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
i just finished spawn and im 3 weeks into pct gained 5 pounds and kept all my strenght gains and also im way leaner...i like epistane by IBE better though
:18: Dam! man you've gained weight on your pct! Ya I've head good things about IBE Epistane- its an ant-estrogen so why run it with nolva? I thought a natty test booster had to be in place when taking nolva.

carcaz13

carcaz13

Awards
You can run it like this

Weeks 1-4 Nolva

weeks 1-4 DTHC

Weeks 3-5 Stoked

So weeks 1-2 would be Nolva every night and DTHC as directed. Weeks 3-4 Nolva every night with DTHC as directed and Stoked 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. weeks 5-6 Stoked 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.
Thanks man, now I feel like a have a solid ass plan! I will run as directed.
Great Advice Bro.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
i didnt want a test booster to mess with the nolva..so i would take test booster after nolva or start it the last week of nolva..nolva has natural test boosting abilities

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
i also ran epistane by IBE and did not use nolva just a test booster with no sides