- 08-16-2009, 03:57 PM
- 08-18-2009, 12:58 PM
After researching both, I'm inclined to go with Lean Xtreme.
- 08-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Have not tried either, but I feel a bit more inclined to say Lean Xtreme.
08-18-2009, 03:06 PM
i had better results from lean xtreme
08-21-2009, 03:19 PM
I'll be getting a bottle of LX for my next PCT.
08-21-2009, 04:13 PM
So far on LX my sh1t is green but so far seems to be doing a good job. Ankles get a bit stiff somedays on 3 tabs for what it's worth
08-21-2009, 04:20 PM
08-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Look into Rhodiola Rosea.
08-23-2009, 07:03 PM
It happened to me on LX at 3 caps a day
Cut back to 2 caps a day and see how that works.
Also check out Reduce XT, cheapest cort. control supp out there
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
Similar Forum Threads
- By captgarrett in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2010, 04:23 PM
- By Gutterpump in forum OTC DrugReplies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2009, 04:57 PM
- By Mrjustin in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-26-2009, 02:15 PM
- By donk120k in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2009, 07:07 PM
- By sundevil22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:59 PM