Tren shut down very bad help with pct

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
Hey guys,
my buddy found out that a buddy of his gave him tren for a 4 week cycle and he took it without knowing the sides or what he should do for a pct or anything and is currently shut down very bad. i was told he is not able to get a hard on and libido is no where to be found. from what i know i told him to see a doctor but he dos not have health insurance as of right now. so in the mean time i had him order some clomid, caber, diesel test hardcore, and post cycle support by AI. im going to have him take these imediatley till he can get into a doctors office. Is this a good pct for him? and if so then how should he dose these? i was thinking something along these lines.

caber (.5 twice a week)
clomid(jump start with 100mg day 1and2 then 50mg for rest of cycle)
DTH (as directed)
Post cycle support (as directed)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i know this is of no help and whilest i do sympathise, this is typical example of someone not researching before taking it and being made aware of the consequences.As for the buddy that gave him it, hardly a buddy i would say , if he didnt have the decency to give him information regarding pct etc or maybe he didnt know either.
sorry to sound like i do , but theres too many buying otc steroids and thats what they are, thinking that because they can buy otc they lack the punch that some underground steroids have. Wrong!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After ceasing the cycle, take the aformetioned products like you have laid out and over a period of time his libido will return. Tren is a very good product for strentgh and lean gains but is quit known for it's libido crushing effects too. Time will heal his wounds(especially after the cycle). Tell him to just be patient.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
ya i explained how stupid it was and gave him this forum address and showed him around and told him if he was ever interested in taking anything again hes going to need to re search before he dos and learn something about these products.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
yup ill let yo guys know if it all works out. i think he said his insurance starts in about 1 1/2 months so by the time hes done with this pct he can go get everything checked out. this is why i dont think gmc and max muscle shops should be able to sell these products, they sell them to kids who just take there work for it that an estro block is all you need for pct after a tren or any other cycle and all these kids are getting f***ed up. i wonder how many kids are out there that are shut down and cant have kids anymore and dont know it because a rep and max muscle told them there ok.

dankone

dankone

Awards
after i ran a tren PH cycle I was shut down hard. I did my PCT w/ Clomid. In about three weeks you should notice your Libido will gradually pick back up. It wont happen over night, tell your boy to be patient..

It's a really long three-four weeks.... sucks

I also used diesel test harcore, you prob wont feel it but it is helping..

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also used diesel test harcore, you prob wont feel it but it is helping..
LOL! Sounds like a new catch phrase...

Diesel Test Hardcore: You probably won't feel it, but it is helping.

:lol:

dankone

dankone

Awards
well i didnt necessarily "feel" my clomid either. I just think the combo of clomid and DTC brought me back faster then I would have on my own

But its not like you take your nolva, clomid or an otc test booster when you are shut down and are like "wow! this **** is working!! i feel masculane and horny again! It's a slow gradual process. At least for me..

dankone

dankone

Awards
And if someone did find a Natty Test booster like that, please let me know... ha!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that PCT you laid out looks fine. i won't mess with caber though, so i personally wouldn't take that. too much risk of heart problems that i've read. luckily since he was only on for 4 weeks he should be ok. just tell him to be consistent and not miss a day with what you've laid out and he should be fine in a month.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
my buddy found out that a buddy of his gave him tren for a 4 week cycle and he took it without knowing the sides or what he should do for a pct or anything and is currently shut down very bad. i was told he is not able to get a hard on and libido is no where to be found. from what i know i told him to see a doctor but he dos not have health insurance as of right now. so in the mean time i had him order some clomid, caber, diesel test hardcore, and post cycle support by AI. im going to have him take these imediatley till he can get into a doctors office. Is this a good pct for him? and if so then how should he dose these? i was thinking something along these lines.

caber (.5 twice a week)
clomid(jump start with 100mg day 1and2 then 50mg for rest of cycle)
DTH (as directed)
Post cycle support (as directed)
If he doesn't have gyno...there is no need for the Caber.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 19
seanghetto Anabolics 15
Anabolics 29
Cycle Logs 3