Nolva/Clomid question

  1. Nolva/Clomid question


    Are nolva and clomid just for blocking estro build-up and keeping related things such a gyno in check. Would a PCT of OTCs, such as Reversitol and Stoked, for a pH like Spawn suffice if you're not worried about gyno or anything like that?

    Just want to get everything in check before I go and spend the money!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by gymbo123 View Post
    if you're not worried about gyno or anything like that?
    Why, are you a woman with a nice set already? Otherwise you need to be concerned if not worried.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why, are you a woman with a nice set already? Otherwise you need to be concerned if not worried.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymbo123 View Post
    Are nolva and clomid just for blocking estro build-up and keeping related things such a gyno in check. Would a PCT of OTCs, such as Reversitol and Stoked, for a pH like Spawn suffice if you're not worried about gyno or anything like that?

    Just want to get everything in check before I go and spend the money!!
    google SERM. it will do nothing to kill estro it just keeps it from binding to the receptor and performing estro related sides like gyno

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nolva/clomid question
    By mmorso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 01:49 AM
  2. Nolva or Clomid Question
    By Big BAMA in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 04:17 PM
  3. Nolva/Clomid question for Dr. D and others
    By bigguns77 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 08:00 PM
  4. Nolva / Clomid question
    By Stinger124 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 06:52 PM
  5. Nolva/Clomid question
    By HeavyBomber in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Log in
Log in