Which PCT is best?

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Im running a cycle of P-Plex in the coming months at 15-15-15-15. I'm 25, 178lbs 13%bf. I'm getting my PCT together and i would like to hear opinions on which one of these two is best.

PCT#1

Nolva 40-20-20-10
AX aPCT 3-3-3-3
AX Lean FX 3-3-3-3

PCT#2

Nolva 40-20-20-10
AX aPCT 3-3-3-3
AX Lean FX 3-3-3-3
AX Mass FX 4-4-4-4

PCT 2 maybe overkill, but PCT 1 may not be enough, so i would like to hear from you guys. Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im running a cycle of P-Plex in the coming months at 15-15-15. I'm 25, 178lbs 13%bf. I'm getting my PCT together and i would like to hear opinions on which one of these two is best.

PCT#1

Nolva 40-20-20
AX aPCT 3-3-3
AX Lean FX 3-3-3

PCT#2

Nolva 40-20-20
AX aPCT 3-3-3
AX Lean FX 3-3-3
AX Mass FX 4-4-4

PCT 2 maybe overkill, but PCT 1 may not be enough, so i would like to hear from you guys. Thanks.
A 3 week cycle of p-plex at 15mg is not going to do much.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
A 3 week cycle of p-plex at 15mg is not going to do much.
Yeah i was also thinking about that, Im thinking 15-15-15-15 because of my weight. Each pill is dosed at 15mg, and i really don't want to go any higher than 15mg, that would just make the sides worse and not help much on the gains.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Actually after doing much research, i think i'm going to stick with 15-15-15, being that the p plex i got is dosed at 15mg per tab, and everywhere i've looked says "15mg tabs = 19.2mg. 15mg of p-plex and 4.2 of max lmg". The general recommendation for a strong anabolic dose of 2-ene is approximately 0.22mg/kg of body weight. That said, the recommended dosage for a 178lbs/80kg person is 17.6mg. And since i'm not trying to destroy my liver and safety is my main concern, I will keep the dosage at 15mg for 3 weeks, unless i keep making gains with no sides, then maybe i'll bump it to 4 weeks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually after doing much research, i think i'm going to stick with 15-15-15, being that the p plex i got is dosed at 15mg per tab, and everywhere i've looked says "15mg tabs = 19.2mg. 15mg of p-plex and 4.2 of max lmg". The general recommendation for a strong anabolic dose of 2-ene is approximately 0.22mg/kg of body weight. That said, the recommended dosage for a 178lbs/80kg person is 17.6mg. And since i'm not trying to destroy my liver and safety is my main concern, I will keep the dosage at 15mg for 3 weeks, unless i keep making gains with no sides, then maybe i'll bump it to 4 weeks.

Either of those pct setups should be fine.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
So, is the test booster like Mass FX really needed or is it just used as a precaution? I just want to be 100% safe on this cycle. Thank you.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am about your size so interested in how the 15mg does for you. Are you gonna log it?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, is the test booster like Mass FX really needed or is it just used as a precaution? I just want to be 100% safe on this cycle. Thank you.
I'd ditch the Mass-Fx. I've read that the 25R-diol may be counterproductive in PCT. If you want a test-booster, look at NP Divanex or DS Activate Xtreme. That being said, PCT #1 will serve you just fine.

A

asoulecpt

Awards
I would dose the Nolva at 20/20/20/20. You don't need to dose it that high (40mg). Especially if your weighing benefit to side ratio. The Nolva is just as or if not harsher than the phera on your body.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
I would dose the Nolva at 20/20/20/20. You don't need to dose it that high (40mg). Especially if your weighing benefit to side ratio. The Nolva is just as or if not harsher than the phera on your body.
Very true, I also read in some articles that 20mg of nolva has the same effect on estrogen as 40mg. I might log it but i'm not sure just yet, my days are getting longer and busier, but i'll update in case i do.

Thanks for your answers guys, i'll most likely run the first PCT and i'll buy a test booster only if i need it, i think the nolva and the OTC AI will be strong enough to get me back to normal.

J

jim623

MFX isn't really necessary but adding will help you to retain you gains. If you do decide to add it in the mix, start it in week 2 of PCT. The free test too early may trick your body into thinking you have enough test. Let the AI's do their work for a week or so then hit it up.

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i ran P-plex 20/30/40/40 and i noticed good gains at 30, and slightly better at 40. I didnt have a single side effect.

i would certainly rethink ur 15/15/15... it was my first try with P-plex

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
i ran P-plex 20/30/40/40 and i noticed good gains at 30, and slightly better at 40. I didnt have a single side effect.

i would certainly rethink ur 15/15/15... it was my first try with P-plex
Everyone reacts different to PHs, maybe you got lucky, i might not, either way, i won't take the chance, i'll rather stay on the safe side.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone reacts different to PHs, maybe you got lucky, i might not, either way, i won't take the chance, i'll rather stay on the safe side.
rubberring approves this message.:thumbsup:

Not that anyone cares.:lol:

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
rubberring approves this message.:thumbsup:

Not that anyone cares.:lol:
I appreciate that man, I always research a lot before i do anything, and is people that do what others tell them to do the ones we keep hearing horror stories about.

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that man, I always research a lot before i do anything, and is people that do what others tell them to do the ones we keep hearing horror stories about.
well im not tellin u to run it high no matter what, just see how ur body does with it and if ur not having any sides and want some more gains, add another 15

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i was also thinking about that, Im thinking 15-15-15-15 because of my weight. Each pill is dosed at 15mg, and i really don't want to go any higher than 15mg, that would just make the sides worse and not help much on the gains.
higher than 15 wont help gains? Yes they will.

For PCT do nolva, some cortisol control supp, and if you want a test booster I would go PCS

i woulndt use aPCT personally, I dont like the idea of an AI and SERM stacked

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
What if the SERM and AI are run like this...

Nolva 20-20-20-20
AI 2-3-4-4

what do you all think?

D

damwee

Awards
what about nolva, cort control, and inhibit-e for test booster?
how would you dose that?

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
What if the SERM and AI are run like this...

Nolva 20-20-20-20
AI 2-3-4-4

what do you all think?
do nolva like u said but start the AI in week 3 to prevent flooding at the end of ur serm

and make sure u get a cort control too man

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
do nolva like u said but start the AI in week 3 to prevent flooding at the end of ur serm

and make sure u get a cort control too man
I am, I'm using Lean FX for cort control.

So you're telling me i can run the AI on week 3 (using it like a test booster), and it will work just fine on raising test levels on time?

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I am, I'm using Lean FX for cort control.

So you're telling me i can run the AI on week 3 (using it like a test booster), and it will work just fine on raising test levels on time?
your serm will be the one raising ur test levels up real high, the ai will help get it through the roof toward the end of ur serm, and then keep estrogen low as the serm finishes up.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
ok, now i see the point of inversing the SERM and AI, and that should prevent any form of estrogen rebound right?

Thanks bro, you've been very helpful.

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
ok, now i see the point of inversing the SERM and AI, and that should prevent any form of estrogen rebound right?

Thanks bro, you've been very helpful.
yes exactly man, lets ur body gradually return to normal estrogen levels instead of having it all flood in at once.

welcome.

M

mrh86

Awards
DTHC provides cortisol and prolactin control in addition to being a test and NO booster. I'd dose the Nolva at 10mg the last week/two weeks to avoid the rebound effect.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps I am diverting the thread a little bit, and I am sure you guys get this all the time. Can someone PM me some legit chem sites to purchase nolva/clomid, etc that they get for their lab rats on a regular basis? K, thanks :).
That is against board rules.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I am diverting the thread a little bit, and I am sure you guys get this all the time. Can someone PM me some legit chem sites to purchase nolva/clomid, etc that they get for their lab rats on a regular basis? K, thanks :).
www. FDA . com :why:

M

mredn1

Awards
I did clomid 100/100/50 without an AI. I was so flooded in week four I had to start Formestane immediately to get my nips from burning. IMO an AI is needed at the end of a serm. I have gyno from puberty so I am a little bit sensetive in that area when estrogen levels get high.

cplgonzo

cplgonzo

Awards
Yeah, I'm a little paranoid on the whole estrogen rebound, that's why i got my entire PCT ready before i even got my PH. Nolva, AI, and Cort control.