Gyno a month and a half after PCT??? WTF

bud8817

Awards
so I ran two cycles of epivol a tren based supplement by chaparral labs. these cycles were ran about 4 months apart, anyways my for my PCT I took local stores compound called ''testify" it had a natural test booster and a good estrogen blocker I also ran ATD by chaparral labs. so about a week ago I started getting gyno... what was done wrong? there was no irritation during the cycle or post cycle??

so I have heard mixed things about getting rid of gyno, some say that you have to get surgery and others say you can get rid of it from some anti estrogen supplement. one in particular EPI by chaparral labs which is an aromatase inhibitor... I have been taking it for about 4 days and have not noticed any major changes... I know 4 days is a very short period of time to expect change, but am I having to high of expectations for this stuff or what?

thanks for any response.
:sick:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you do know that epi is short for epistane and is a steroid right?

bud8817

Awards
you do know that epi is short for epistane and is a steroid right?
yup. its a PH... not to be rude but whats your point? lol are you trying to point out my ignorance or something?

the purppose of running the epi or epistane is to get my estrogen levels back on track and i was under the impression that it would help to get rid of my gyno??

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yup. its a PH... not to be rude but whats your point? lol are you trying to point out my ignorance or something?

the purppose of running the epi or epistane is to get my estrogen levels back on track and i was under the impression that it would help to get rid of my gyno??
Not to be rude, but your whole understanding of steroids seems to be based on an island of ignorance...

Epistane is not used to clear gyno...

your OTC options are likely long gone for gyno, a SERM in PCT would have probably aided you alot.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
one in particular EPI by chaparral labs which is an aromatase inhibitor... \

in your original post, you said epi was a aromatase inhibitor - i'm just making sure you know it isn't. there have been threads suggesting that epi can help with gyno, so this may work for you.

however... you've ran two cycles of epivol, which is tren and epi (exactly like spawn), with a substandard PCT (in my opinion), and trying to clear up gyno with epi. i would hope that your PCT is a bit more thought out this time around. again, in my opinion.

i'm not bashing, just trying to educate you a bit on what you're taking.

Chaparral Labs Epivol
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90 Capsules

Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione - 30mg
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol - 8mg

EDIT : note how low dosages are for epi with regards to gyno treatment.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/125384-gyno-epistane-question.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/106287-feedback-customer-using.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/123751-when-exoect-anything.html

bud8817

Awards
thanks guys.

suncloud, on the back of the bottle it clearly says aromatase inhibitor... ha ha so idk. but it was reccomended to me by two guys.. so i figured i would give it a try.

also what is SERM or what does it stand for? would it help me this time around when i do my PCT for EPI? the more research i do the more i am under the impression that going to a doctor or taking something illegal is the only way out of this.

i would have worried a little more about my post but i thought i was covered pretty well with those two supplements and i have never had any kind of issues with gyno.

thanks again guy learning more every day!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.

suncloud, on the back of the bottle it clearly says aromatase inhibitor... ha ha so idk. but it was reccomended to me by two guys.. so i figured i would give it a try.

also what is SERM or what does it stand for? would it help me this time around when i do my PCT for EPI? the more research i do the more i am under the impression that going to a doctor or taking something illegal is the only way out of this.

i would have worried a little more about my post but i thought i was covered pretty well with those two supplements and i have never had any kind of issues with gyno.

thanks again guy learning more every day!
serm is : Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator - like clomid/nolvadex (not XT)/tamox, etc. a little hard to get ahold of, but it helps make sure you won't get gyno or rebound gyno.

another thing that helps are GH boosters, like L-dopa, 1-carboxy, etc. these work best in low carb diets or with slow digesting carbs. these will not get rid of gyno, though they will help/stop gyno from becoming more of a problem like becoming bigger.

also, i edited the above post (#5) with a few links, which may help. anyways, best of luck. hopefully some of the more educated steroid users can chime in with their knowledge, which is vastly superior to mine.

bud8817

Awards
serm is : Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator - like clomid/nolvadex (not XT)/tamox, etc. a little hard to get ahold of, but it helps make sure you won't get gyno or rebound gyno.

another thing that helps are GH boosters, like L-dopa, 1-carboxy, etc. these work best in low carb diets or with slow digesting carbs. these will not get rid of gyno, though they will help/stop gyno from becoming more of a problem like becoming bigger.

also, i edited the above post (#5) with a few links, which may help. anyways, best of luck. hopefully some of the more educated steroid users can chime in with their knowledge, which is vastly superior to mine.
thanks man, i'll look into! you have been a great help!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
SC, do you have any references to this? I've read that GH & IGF-1 are co-factors for gynecomastia/breast tissue growth.

http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.html

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
SC, do you have any references to this? I've read that GH & IGF-1 are co-factors for gynecomastia/breast tissue growth.

i don't have any references to this other than many people on this forum start dosing L-dopa or GH boosters when gyno starts happening on cycle. i actually run a GH support for my cycle, and two for PCT. ask me how quickly i drop SERMS from PCT :)

wish i could remember who those guys were now. god my memory is starting to suck.

let me be absolutely clear here. L-dopa, and GH boosters won't do ANYTHING about existing gyno.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

those growth factors i believe are more prominent in prolactin based gyno because prolactin is another peptide hormone. has to be in the presence of normal/high estrogen levels to show its effects

to the OP

is it hard tissue? if not it may be pseudogynecomastia.

hard tissue requires surgery.

if the tissue is less then 5cm in diameter (mine was at one point) i cleared it up quite well with arimidex, however after running EPITHIN E (epi clone) it cam back worse within 12 hours of stopping (i was still on test)

Epi is not even good control for gyno, ****ty choice if you ask me.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
those growth factors i believe are more prominent in prolactin based gyno because prolactin is another peptide hormone. has to be in the presence of normal/high estrogen levels to show its effects
Gynecomastia isn't really about steroid vs. peptide hormones, it seems to be more of "the perfect storm" scenario, where all of these hormones can play some sort of part. There really isn't a such thing as "prolactin gyno" because prolactin will do nothing in terms of breast tissue growth. I know what you mean though by "prolactin gyno" because the excess prolactin will contribute to gyno symptoms (breast pain/tenderness), but prolactin's main function is lactation, not breast growth.

Also of interest from that study:

"Although estrogens and progestogens are vital to mammary growth, they are ineffective in the absence of anterior pituitary hormones (15). Thus, neither estrogen alone nor estrogen plus progesterone can sustain breast development without other mediators, such as GH and IGF-1."

GH can also stimulate estrogen production, which could be another indirect contributor.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea. Its pretty ridiculous how complecated this whole thing is. But thus is endocrinology.

I actually have a hard lump. I've been using adex every day. I used .25mg of dostinex sunday and it went away a little more. Ill do another .25 tomorrow and then once a week with hCG there after along with adex every day. I just hope I can get this a little smaller but I have it under control

JG93

JG93

Awards
Im Baffled by the information people read/and or given too.

you dont need anything big for your little lump, Get some Nolva, use it at 20mg a day for a couple weeks, should take care of that pretty quick.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
so you're using a PH to get rid of the gyno that a different PH with the same ingredient gave you? Get nolvadex 20mg ed 2 weeks then 10mg ed for 3 weeks use exemstane the last 2 weeks of nolva and you'll be fine and actually restore your pituitary.. You cycled with that little knowledge? That's scary.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wonder how this protocol is treating him 7 YEARS LATER!!

Epic thread bump fellas

JG93

JG93

Awards
Wonder how this protocol is treating him 7 YEARS LATER!!

Epic thread bump fellas
Wow! This was my first grave-digging job!
For some reason it came across my tapatalk timeline. Never had old threads do that.
Fml.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
so I ran two cycles of epivol a tren based supplement by chaparral labs. these cycles were ran about 4 months apart, anyways my for my PCT I took local stores compound called ''testify" it had a natural test booster and a good estrogen blocker I also ran ATD by chaparral labs. so about a week ago I started getting gyno... what was done wrong? there was no irritation during the cycle or post cycle??

so I have heard mixed things about getting rid of gyno, some say that you have to get surgery and others say you can get rid of it from some anti estrogen supplement. one in particular EPI by chaparral labs which is an aromatase inhibitor... I have been taking it for about 4 days and have not noticed any major changes... I know 4 days is a very short period of time to expect change, but am I having to high of expectations for this stuff or what?

thanks for any response.
:sick:
use ralox or tamox from an RC place IMO.
DONT use letro or an AI to crash your estro!

JG93

JG93

Awards
use ralox or tamox from an RC place IMO.
DONT use letro or an AI to crash your estro!
I disagree..

The best method to kill gyno is to take 4mg letro daily, as well as 80mg Nolva.
Gyno hates that.
To keep your estrogen from crashing you get some IGF-1 and take 4 tabs daily. Keeps your estro from crashing all the while knocking the nips out.

I also suggest taking something like hgh to make sure his hpta doesn't get outta wack. Dma378 this about right?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree..

The best method to kill gyno is to take 4mg letro daily, as well as 80mg Nolva.
Gyno hates that.
To keep your estrogen from crashing you get some IGF-1 and take 4 tabs daily. Keeps your estro from crashing all the while knocking the nips out.

I also suggest taking something like hgh to make sure his hpta doesn't get outta wack. Dma378 this about right?
Do this for 7 years and your gyno will be gone.